Fail server.gl

It's the first server in our network and is just opened, we are getting reports and suggestions from players, that will be fixed and worked on, but thanks for your opinion. GL as well. 0_69dc8_7104958c_S.gif

with simple words server opened and got some ppl at opening like 100 since then they all saw the obvious thing and 80% left, whish is ???

SERVER IS TRASH , and so is admin eze.

I try the server for 2 h , u get like 1-2 raid coins for 1 champion moob . U need 5 k for anth / val jewel ? . Normal Rb spawn is 40 h if i remember well . Epic bosses tough af . make some calculation either with rb spawn or every champ moob and tell me how much time u need to get 1 jewels caz its insane . We had to leave the server . Gl with it , maybe next time u will open something lightweight in farming :))) since its called *EZ* ...got it ? ;)).

Edited by Otoko

I try the server for 2 h , u get like 1-2 raid coins for 1 champion moob . U need 5 k for anth / val jewel ? . Normal Rb spawn is 40 h if i remember well . Epic bosses tough af . make some calculation either with rb spawn or every champ moob and tell me how much time u need to get 1 jewels caz its insane . We had to leave the server . Gl with it , maybe next time u will open something lightweight in farming :))) since its called *EZ* ...got it ? ;)).

Since x1200 is our first server in Network, we are still working on it. Players are reporting stuff, leaving their comments about what has to be fixed and that's what we do. Today we are making a second update which has decreasing Raids respawn time in it too. Pity that you left, hopefully when we improve even more you will join back. Have fun and thanks for your comment!

i Cant open the site ?? How to download your system dude?

Hello. Everything works properly, Updater can be found here  . Autoregistration. Also, our websites download section is here

When i try to open the site , i see some girl with kind of magic stick and opened boook , that's it... no have buttons , no have information dude..

Try using another browser, please. This problem is not connected to us, also you can use links given in the comment above to download updater, accounts are autocreating.  Thank you