[L2-Saturn] Buffstation Preview

I like it. :) It's way better that those AIO buffers that don't fit into the l2 environment which you can find on all those crappy no content 2 week server projects with "no wipes" and "5000k+ players".  :dat:

keep up! :)

I tell you what is terrible, your Buffer which you click only on icons without names. Ok its the old rev350 but anyway you always think that you are the best. Terrible dwarf!

If you dont accept any critism you dont need to open any topic..right now just accept the critism you got from the people..

I like it. :) It's way better that those AIO buffers that don't fit into the l2 environment which you can find on all those crappy no content 2 week server projects with "no wipes" and "5000k+ players". :dat:

keep up! :)

Thanks!

I tell you what is terrible, your Buffer which you click only on icons without names. Ok its the old rev350 but anyway you always think that you are the best. Terrible dwarf!

aCis buffer v2 got what you say fixed, and even more (edited on 364). Skill name and description, paging system, data on XML + ordered by XML loading and whole thing reorganized (cut multiple panels) to be easier to use. As a Java scheme buffer, I'm sorry to say but yeah it's the best out there (compact, performant, code/features ratio). At least it's a very good base for whatever custom edition you would eventually need.

I never said I'm the best (or quote me and win 50€), I only say gameplay-wise, your idea sucks. The idea to split ONE functionality into multiple NPCs sucks (I gave you the idea with CastleChamberlain, you didn't get it). You can agree or disagree, but I think most players would agree.

You can disagree with retail player buffer as you can disagree with scheme buffer, the thing is you mixed the worst of both worlds. It's a basic buffer splitted into multiple and renamed "buff station" just to say there is a lot of NPCs.

If you give one buff per NPC, you can even rename it "buff town".

I personally listen the criticisms of admin servers (mostly Sahar, cause he whines a lot) and try to improve stuff when I can.

Edited by Tryskell

aCis buffer v2 got what you say fixed, and even more (edited on 364). Skill name and description, paging system, data on XML + ordered by XML loading and whole thing reorganized (cut multiple panels) to be easier to use. As a Java scheme buffer, I'm sorry to say but yeah it's the best out there (compact, performant, code/features ratio). At least it's a very good base for whatever custom edition you would eventually need.

I never said I'm the best (or quote me and win 50€), I only say gameplay-wise, your idea sucks. The idea to split ONE functionality into multiple NPCs sucks (I gave you the idea with CastleChamberlain, you didn't get it). You can agree or disagree, but I think most players would agree.

You can disagree with retail player buffer as you can disagree with scheme buffer, the thing is you mixed the worst of both worlds. It's a basic buffer splitted into multiple and renamed "buff station" just to say there is a lot of NPCs.

If you give one buff per NPC, you can even rename it "buff town".

I personally listen the criticisms of admin servers (mostly Sahar, cause he whines a lot) and try to improve stuff when I can.

First I told you the Buffer from rev350 sucks hard, the new Buffer is not bad for a server (like all around) who prefere a scheme buffer- nothing for my server.

Secound you post in every topic anything what is better, like a smart aleck. Be a helpful guy dude and you will get more in your business! Not answer ppl when he not a customer is for me just conceited...

My server will have not that much NPCs trust me anyway that is not a problem in my eyes.

Im not sure how much L2 gameplay experience you have, but much code writer and project maker are know not much from gameplay styles. So all in one, I respect your opinion about my Buffstation but let it now enought to do my idea down.

Have a nice weekend!

buffstation = buffer needlesly split in 6 npcs?

Secound you post in every topic anything what is better, like a smart aleck. Be a helpful guy dude and you will get more in your business!

This makes no sense btw, suggesting what is better = helping so you make no point 

Edited by An4rchy

I would agree that there are many chars in order for u to get a buff but i like how they show the animation on them .Never seen it b4.well done.

Thanks! Yes there are some chars/npcs but I dont see there any problem, for me it looks better then one npc which looks like seven signs npc for example, in my eyes buffs can do only chars.