high five [L2J] L2Redmoon

Celebron

yes i saw that,but idk how safe could the protect is,thats why i told to take care,i mean being online look reprots and block everyone who can by pass these things.

:P

there cant be 100% protection, since adr devs are bastards and they sell for big price block adr, but after they selling special a.dll working for that serber = mucho profit for them

but this protection will bock  farm, bot will work still and at pvp you should using scripts etc.

there cant be 100% protection, since adr devs are bastards and they sell for big price block adr, but after they selling special a.dll working for that serber = mucho profit for them

but this protection will bock  farm, bot will work still and at pvp you should using scripts etc.

me hope you right,and me also expect the best from redmoon,seems gonna be best serber to go live since a long time,also didnt know that bot creators act this way for some cash,they destroy good serbers to fill pocket :(

you can smell the tales trash just from the banner,no thanks piss off gl with your following fail ill be here to type some trashtalk when shit hits the fan

Edited by Eagle_Eye

you can smell the tales trash just from the banner,no thanks piss off gl with your following fail ill be here to type some trashtalk when shits hits the fan

why you call trash a serber who had real thousands of players daily,still there is not any serber like that eben if they use they shared files.or name a serber whos batter playable than that.there isn't and it won't be for times,i believe this cooperation between these two serbers will make even smth bigger.

Edited by borderick

you can smell the tales trash just from the banner,no thanks piss off gl with your following fail ill be here to type some trashtalk when shits hits the fan

do u remember cartel? but now there are gms from l2mxc 

its something like this,  another admin but just tales helping adrvert. 

This will be fun, achy back again with the hero?

dont think so 

Edited by AchYlek

do u remember cartel?

its something like this,  another admin but just tales helping adrvert. 

ebery good serber was helped by tales and the results was good.on the other end,ebery other same feature serber fails hard and die fast.thats why this redmoon is full potential,already his own name plus help advert by tales.cartel also good results,same like here.

hmm on pvp you mean the ant queen thing with bot parties? or what you mean?

hmm on pvp you mean the ant queen thing with bot parties? or what you mean?

for all pvp ;D if bot will working but just  you wont get farm,... 

for all pvp ;D if bot will working but just  you wont get farm,... 

yea bot will be working we cant block it since you know the situation i believe , but you wont get adena/exp and we can make even restrictions in pvp if people give us more info what is the problem in pvp and what does the bot does differently

yea bot will be working we cant block it since you know the situation i believe , but you wont get adena/exp and we can make even restrictions in pvp if people give us more info what is the problem in pvp and what does the bot does differently

ask stalonka how much he paid for 1 window of adrenaline at tales 

why you call trash a serber who had real thousands of players daily,still there is not any serber like that eben if they use they shared files.or name a serber whos batter playable than that.there isn't and it won't be for times,

You want me to dig up the -fucking christ- 12k online(hell,i remember one time they claimed 20) promo event screenshots from Giran?

PS:You should ask for a keyboard from the staff with 1st week's donation earnings.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

You want me to dig up the -fucking christ- 12k online(hell,i remember one time they claimed 20) promo event screenshots from Giran?

PS:You should ask for a keyboard from the staff with 1st week's donation earnings.

1 week of donation at tales =  7months of money from your work  for sure ;D

yes it may was lower number than they said so what?it was still the serber with the most real online and less bots\afkers.its just factz.and they make more donations than you think.plus all i know is that it was a playable serber with good staff,many players,much competition,good oly and lasted longterm online.factz speak themselves sry

Top serbidor inc?

Im sure brazon now planning to open another server its gonna be 3rd server in 3 months i beleave

Edited by adidaskipowah