high five [L2J] L2Redmoon

Celebron

was a missclick,,,, w/e :D

w/e brazonka flame taleski for low vote, since its dissabled,

but can i flame now his donate shop after 1month and 14 days? idk why ppl still playing this trash serber with free itemkas and full rb set at donate shop 

q3cYYVl.jpg

but can i flame now his donate shop after 1month and 14 days? idk why ppl still playing this trash serber with free itemkas and full rb set at donate shop 

q3cYYVl.jpg

i like it making some profits of that sh1t :D 

q3cYYVl.jpg

In 2017 I've been playing on tales, nemesis and now redmoon, but all of them had terrible online. After seeing online on l2 dragon I must say, that I'm looking forward for brazonka's servers. Yes, big clans get free items, but at least his servers are stable, and have best online of all mid rates. Also on mid rate it takes me 5 days of playing without any bots to get fully geared.

Yes, big clans get free items,

its that problem, stalonka geting mucho pms if they got better offer than at dragon, they will join, but stalonka dont want give free itemkas