high five [L2J] L2Redmoon

Celebron

GrrI.gif

We are glad to announce new High Five server - Pure x15!

Beta : 12 March, Sunday, 20:00 CEST \ GMT +2 Greece 

Live : 17 March, Friday, 20:00 CEST \ GMT +2 Greece

L2Redmoon is launching instead of L2MxC since Maxtor is busy this month, we will have cooperation though with L2Tales and we will try to make the best server for this year with as much as possible low donations and antibot protection made customly by developer of tales/redmoon that will block exp/adena earnings from people using 3rd party programs.

RATES

EXP : x15

SP : x15

Adena : x10

Spoil : x10

Drop items : x10

Quest Adena : x3

Quest Drop : x4

Weight Limit : x5

Manor : x2

ENCHANTS

Safe Enchant : +4

Max. Enchant : +12

Normal Scroll chance : 52%

Blessed Scroll chance : 60%

BASIC CONFIGURATIONS

Server, and Forum Time : GMT+2

Buffs, Dances and songs Duration : 2h

Buff Slots : 24

Dance and Songs Slots : 12

Max. Clients per PC : 6

Olympiads Max. Enchant : 6

Unique Anti-Bot protection

GENERAL INFORMATION

Sub-Class Free without Quest

Sub-Class Max. Level : 85

Class Master

Off-line Shop mode

Off-line Buffers mode

Auto Learn Skills

Auto Learn Loot

Unique Community Board

Droplist Search Engine

Auction System

Champions System

Wedding System

LINKS

We wait for you 12 MARCH on OBT and 17 MARCH on Grand Opening!

Enjoy!

Edited by Celebron

"we are glad to announce"...

That cliche expressions piss me off.

x15 2K17 LUL

rates made for adena sellerz :P.

I think they're good,easy level up so no matter that much

Edited by borderick

no confirmed )  its another adminos, stalonka just helping

even since only help,they can still have good resultz and nice serber. I think we finally have somethin very good in a few days.

Edited by borderick

even since only help,they can still have good resultz and nice serber. I think we finally have somethin very good in a few days.

if me join, it will be again 1 side serber :( like last tales

there were some plans to make l2mxc but maxtor was busy with in real life stuff and there were big delay so we partnered up with l2tales and they will help with advertise as well with the project stability! we will take care everything ingame and there will be low donations as the last redmoon 

Edited by Celebron

there were some plans to make l2mxc but maxtor was busy with in real life stuff and there were big delay so we partnered up with l2tales and they will help with advertise as well with the project stability! we will take care everything ingame and there will be low donations as the last redmoon 

glad to hear about advert,you had your name and now with tales gonna be good enough and full people,i belive in this project and it was about time to come,the only thing you should care more is bots and for donations keep them low so everyone can have a chance,not put more or op donations.

glad to hear about advert,you had your name and now with tales gonna be good enough and full people,i belive in this project and it was about time to come,the only thing you should care more is bots and for donations keep them low so everyone can have a chance,not put more or op donations.

low donations and antibot protection made customly by developer of tales/redmoon that will block exp/adena earnings from people using 3rd party programs.

low donations and antibot protection made customly by developer of tales/redmoon that will block exp/adena earnings from people using 3rd party programs.

yes i saw that,but idk how safe could the protect is,thats why i told to take care,i mean being online look reprots and block everyone who can by pass these things.

:P