L2E Global

This one doesnt work anymore

Edited by kicoxada

I See you need bot for Lineage 2 I Sell One For 25 Euros

;)  :D

name of bot? and for what job,i mean auto clicker,or farm or what is it?I see you tell many ppl for it,can you give us some info about your bot?

name of bot? and for what job,i mean auto clicker,or farm or what is it?I see you tell many ppl for it,can you give us some info about your bot?

he tried to sell me cracked adr i tricked him and i told him to show me preview on server fange.ru and he said oh this is not working here so scammer :D

he tried to sell me cracked adr i tricked him and i told him to show me preview on server fange.ru and he said oh this is not working here so scammer :D

my godness,some people think that's too eazy to make money when they try to make buyers look like brainless.he waste time trying to do this and thinks that he is smarter than others while his incomes from this probably proves who's the real brainless(me think he got 0$ from this whole story).By the way,eben playerz who don't know well on boting thing wouldn't buy old cracked adr bot versions.

my godness,some people think that's too eazy to make money when they try to make buyers look like brainless.he waste time trying to do this and thinks that he is smarter than others while his incomes from this probably proves who's the real brainless(me think he got 0$ from this whole story).By the way,eben playerz who don't know well on boting thing wouldn't buy old cracked adr bot versions.

Well ofc they would buy from vin diesel himself with gay fox avatar.... how retard you must be to do something with that kind of guy...