How To Hack A Facebook Account.

Hello I want to hack a facebook account.we have the email but we need the password.anyone who have the power?

Edited by ••F1naLFantazy••

Hello I want to hack a facebook account.we have the email but we need the password.anyone who have the power?

even if you find that psw, u cant log that acc, since your ip is different and you need answer to questions.

Edited by AchYlek

even if you find that psw, u cant log that acc, since your ip is different and you need answer to questions.

i have the power to answer all questions.is very close person.find me psw.

i have the power to answer all questions.is very close person.find me psw.

if you can answer the questions click forgot password at login page of facebook write the username or email to find the account say you dont have access at phone/email and if you are lucky you will have the change to login at account using the security answer 

thnx a lot for advices death.but if i change the password they gonna understand that i log in with account.is any possible way to just view the profile/msg etc without have psw or permission to do anything exept VIEw??

thnx a lot for advices death.but if i change the password they gonna understand that i log in with account.is any possible way to just view the profile/msg etc without have psw or permission to do anything exept VIEw??

I'm afraid FB has this covered as well. When you log from an suspicious IP, it sends you a notification and shows which IP and device it was logged from

Do you have access on her/his computer? 

If yes, there is 2-3 ways to view the password.

But let's be realistic.. Everyone has the right for some "privacy". Respect that..

Ask what you want to learn.. true or lies, you'll discover it in time..

Edited by 'Baggos'

no  :P

Do you have access on her/his computer? 

If yes, there is 2-3 ways to view the password.

But let's be realistic.. Everyone has the right for some "privacy". Respect that..

Ask what you want to learn.. true or lies, you'll discover it in time..

is not for me just a friend...i know it can be easy with keylogger etc but they have distance....no way to just see msgs etc without other permissions?

• 2 weeks later...