interlude [L2J] L2 Age Of Odin

Odinas

i have joined plenty of servers with different files could you name few bugs that lucera has ?

i believe races differences not match and some skills like some of specific daggers are buggy,that's my opinion from some serbers i played based on this.I may be wrong,idk how this one is developed,but yet i haven't seen anything so good to match off balance or retail stats and skills effects

its impossible to adapt skills exactly like retail game.He may have reworked them yes but definetely not on retail level.many times j files are buggy and many things like skills or classes status diferences not working even if you set up correctly,thats why i believe is big words.Me not saying that gonna be bad,but it cannot be retail too.

Plus if its lucera pack is outdated he gonna have many more things to fix,most servers of lucera are buggy enough in many things.

it is is possible 

all nubs open  mid rate c6 .bump maxim 3 months 

This is something completely irrelevant to post here. This is a topic discussion about the server, not about the people who opens them. I know that the thing you are saying makes sense but you can't do anything about it (we are in 2k17, this is happening for years). Furthermore, i don't know if you have noticed, but this server seems kinda worked. There are tons of servers around that actually look "created in 10 minutes" and you have problem with this...Come on, as far as i can see, this guy is trying and as an interlude hater i do like its features...You don't really need to bring this kind of senseless negativity here. There are a lot of discussions about the owners of the servers in General Discussion section :)

This is something completely irrelevant to post here. This is a topic discussion about the server, not about the people who opens them. I know that the thing you are saying makes sense but you can't do anything about it (we are in 2k17, this is happening for years). Furthermore, i don't know if you have noticed, but this server seems kinda worked. There are tons of servers around that actually look "created in 10 minutes" and you have problem with this...Come on, as far as i can see, this guy is trying and as an interlude hater i do like its features...You don't really need to bring this kind of senseless negativity here. There are a lot of discussions about the owners of the servers in General Discussion section :)

this..

nice, then i hope you will provide us something good

we really working hard, lasts months our minds "living" in server and improving everything for you to create quality game!

good luck bra

thank you!

Edited by Odinas

• 2 weeks later...