interlude [L2J] L2 Age Of Odin

Odinas

L2Off Skills Balance and formulas.

...please :-beep- yeah:

Lucera platform L2OFF Skills balance and formulas yes where is the problem here?

Lucera platform L2OFF Skills balance and formulas yes where is the problem here?

its impossible to adapt skills exactly like retail game.He may have reworked them yes but definetely not on retail level.many times j files are buggy and many things like skills or classes status diferences not working even if you set up correctly,thats why i believe is big words.Me not saying that gonna be bad,but it cannot be retail too.

Plus if its lucera pack is outdated he gonna have many more things to fix,most servers of lucera are buggy enough in many things.

Edited by borderick

its impossible to adapt skills exactly like retail game.He may have reworked them yes but definetely not on retail level.many times j files are buggy and many things like skills or classes status diferences not working even if you set up correctly,thats why i believe is big words.Me not saying that gonna be bad,but it cannot be retail too.

everything works like a charm as i can see you informed wrong by some owners :)

everything works like a charm as i can see you informed wrong by some owners :)

maybe informed wrong yes..how do you know everything ok?(meaning skills classes diference balance debuffs etc.). Is there any open beta or a patch for test?

Edited by borderick

maybe informed wrong yes..how do you know everything ok?(meaning skills classes diference balance debuffs etc.). Is there any open beta or a patch for test?

My Friends server using lucera files since i was and a staffer i know :)

anyway since i support that server too with adv etc i know the diffrences

Edited by Celestine

cool name and slogan

GL

Good luck, very good features, I will join for sure.

Hmmm, well now this seems very promising... Good luck with that, i might try to play interlude after 9 years

hello friends! thank you, we do our best ;)

Hello everyone,i work with that server.

That server have perfect l2off balance (skill formules like l2off).

borderick -  You say its impossible to make l2off balance?

How many time you try that? I think 0

Hello everyone,i work with that server.

That server have perfect l2off balance (skill formules like l2off).

borderick -  You say its impossible to make l2off balance?

How many time you try that? I think 0

I guess you never played official serbers so you can speak about retail balance.And yes,i didn't try to make it as a dev,but i know this as a player,and i can understand that big words such "perfect l2off balance" are like fake,like every previous serber did always.As a player,yes,thats my opinion,it's impossible to match the quality of skills and gameplay balance with retail servers.Private java server and balance are not match well together(at least for todays lineage private serbers),you should've known this.Or name me a perfect balanced server that you made and it was retail.I don't want to argue,thats my opinion,and it came from experience as a player,and it won't change easy unless something good is about to built in a server on the balance part.

Edited by borderick

Hello everyone! Odin team have some news about server!

Yesterday we UPDATE inventor graphic design!
For more news please folow us on website: www.La2Odin.com

7a21845f21254dd915f48eca54e3f456325.jpg

Edited by Odinas

Plus if its lucera pack is outdated he gonna have many more things to fix,most servers of lucera are buggy enough in many things.

i have joined plenty of servers with different files could you name few bugs that lucera has ?