high five [L2J] L2 Eternal War

L2 Eternal War High Five 25x

OPEN BETA TEST SERVER 01.03.2017 20:00 GMT+1
- Beta test NPC (lvl,hero status, nobless status and others items for free)

LIVE START SERVER 10.03.2017 20:00 GMT+1
- Every new character get Rune of Exp for 10h!

http://eternal-war.eu/

Rates:

EXP/SP - 25x
Adena - 20x
Drop - 15x
Spoil - 15x
Quest rate - x1
RB drop – 3x

Enchant:

Safe enchant - +4
Max enchant - +12
Normal rate 60%
Blessed rate 70%
Element Stone – 40%
Element Crystal – 30%

Server Configurations:

Subclass - no quest
Certyfikation – no quest
Max Sublacc – 3
Max Level Subclass – 85
24 buff slot (+4 divine inspiration) and 12 dance and songs slots
Buff Duration: 2h
Auto Loot
Offline Shop
Offline Buffs Shop
Auto learn skills
Heroes 2 weeks
Olympiad max enchant +6
Sieges/Territiry wars every weekend
Monster champion system
Vitality System
Global GK
NPC Buffer schame
Vote Reward
Max Clients/PC: 5

Events:

Team vs Team
Protect th King
Last Man Standing
Korean Style
Capture the Flag
Fight For Throne
Death Match
Tresure Hunt

AND MANY MANY MORE....

L2 Eternal-War Team

"Many,many more".tell us what is this about so we can have an image.I like the rates,by the way website link given redirects me to a fb link and not to web..

mid 2k17 = same files/concept of all servers + different name

be unique

thats why its bad for people to share files,all mid rates on high five clients are totally same.high five mid start to become like interlude pvp serbers. 80% of serbers same, all same with a rename.sad

thats why its bad for people to share files,all mid rates on high five clients are totally same.high five mid start to become like interlude pvp serbers. 80% of serbers same, all same with a rename.sad

sad but true

Can u give us a reason to join your server? Your features are the same with the other 150 mid h5 servers around :/

since playing mids and its same with every other serber i would try it,but if no ppl,i'll exit the first 10 mins. if it collects people gonna be competitive if not then rip.it has nothing unique you ask and everyone can see it,it all depends on how many ppl will be...but what else can we do? we still wanna play this game so we'll see these agai nand again till we found our better serber

Can u give us a reason to join your server? Your features are the same with the other 150 mid h5 servers around :/

he will give you the:

"you will see when we open just join"

he will give you the:

"you will see when we open just join"

don't be mad he is not the first,but i want to know,especially on that last line what "many many more" means.I can't see anything more coming than the usual,so it wasn't need to write this..i hate adms writing such things while nothing more than the usual will be on serber.

don't be mad he is not the first,but i want to know,especially on that last line what "many many more" means.I can't see anything more coming than the usual,so it wasn't need to write this..i hate adms writing such things while nothing more than the usual will be on serber.

everyone is an admin those days

20euro pack + website + mxc post = best serber europe

Nah..TBH you can't convince me to join this...It will be just ike other mid servers with only one difference. This seem to have the lowest budget :(

everyone is an admin those days

20euro pack + website + mxc post = best serber europe

20? y mean free shared xD.

Nah..TBH you can't convince me to join this...It will be just ike other mid servers with only one difference. This seem to have the lowest budget :(

well,the turth is that its potential is low,however we cannot judge yet,need to play it first to see how it going.

• Vision locked this topic