[Report]Accessdenied Scam+ Big Lier

GLO

So, i don't know for what reason the ex topic got closed, since i didn't had the chance to come with more proofs.

http://prntscr.com/eb67xf

By checking what he just said, he claimed that he returned the money..NOT!

Nothing came back from him, and since he's such a pro video/ image editor, i guess he can simply do for us tons of pictures with fake data... What i can do is to provide to moderators a team viewer session and showing them LIVE the Paypal status. Just now i sended the review exclusively to Paypal staff because what i saw just made me doing this.. How to tell people such lies if you damn know you are lying so bad? Why??

About what others posted here, that i am rich and so, few of you know that ME ( the one who write this topic now) is NIGHTY aka L2Perseus owner.

Sometimes DONALD TRUMP aka Le memer master AKA one of my brained friends, use this account also for doing some posts ( he's the rich af guy).

Being rich or not, doesn't give the chance of others to scam you without reason. But it wasn't about money, it was mostly about his ignorance and now that i saw his lies, ofc it made go further.

Moreover i am not the only one who claim to be scamed by Access.

I got a long conv with him to skype, and i everytime took his part and tell my friend "Donald Trump" that he's not scammer, that he got good intentions...until he just ignored me when i decided that he will never finish my work, and wanted refund.

So i hope now i won't see any other bla bla and stuff like "woah you rich, and you cry for 50$".

You can even pay for a new car if you miss that 50$ (that was something ironical) 

About what others posted here, that i am rich and so, few of you know that ME ( the one who write this topic now) is NIGHTY aka L2Perseus owner.

Sometimes DONALD TRUMP aka Le memer master AKA one of my brained friends, use this account also for doing some posts ( he's the rich af guy).

[OFFTOPIC] i think that if  2 people are  using the same account,its against the forum's rules[=//]

Good luck and i wish you to finish with your problem asap.

It may be against, since there's nothing to harm the forum and stuff, i guess it's fine ^^ Cuz i am 101% sure that most of the accounts are used by more ppl.

Now let's just talk on-topic, if someone have something against me, is free to report anything they like. 

At least from this account you can find very useful tutorials + some nice shares, while others just flame/ insult and spam.

GL and peace. 

Too much spam here..

I already send this report to a Global Mod. 

Locked until they do actions.

That's why.. As you can see, even and here has spam..

About his replies, he do not give us proofs about "money back", so don't worry.. Just wait for Moderator actions.

Locked topics not mean "solved" or something. We just avoid the spam..

http://prnt.sc/eaz1rv

This is another scam report that Moderators ignored

Isn't ignored. I've already report and this one.

Edited by 'Baggos'

So, i don't know for what reason the ex topic got closed, since i didn't had the chance to come with more proofs.

http://prntscr.com/eb67xf

By checking what he just said, he claimed that he returned the money..NOT!

Nothing came back from him, and since he's such a pro video/ image editor, i guess he can simply do for us tons of pictures with fake data... What i can do is to provide to moderators a team viewer session and showing them LIVE the Paypal status. Just now i sended the review exclusively to Paypal staff because what i saw just made me doing this.. How to tell people such lies if you damn know you are lying so bad? Why??

Being rich or not, doesn't give the chance of others to scam you without reason. But it wasn't about money, it was mostly about his ignorance and now that i saw his lies, ofc it made go further.

Moreover i am not the only one who claim to be scamed by Access.

I got a long conv with him to skype, and i everytime took his part and tell my friend "Donald Trump" that he's not scammer, that he got good intentions...until he just ignored me when i decided that he will never finish my work, and wanted refund.

So i hope now i won't see any other bla bla and stuff like "woah you rich, and you cry for 50$".

You can even pay for a new car if you miss that 50$ (that was something ironical) 

If you paid with credit card you funds will be returned to it.

If you paid with credit card you funds will be returned to it.

Was Paypal balance. Once he was sended, the case was clsoed i guess right?

I had more problems with guys who tried to scam so i pretty know how Paypal works. 

And i have to repeat that i never called him scammer, just by now when i really see his behavior. And i would never report someone without reason, but he pissed me off with that ignorance and attitude. 

That's why.. As you can see, even and here has spam..

About his replies, he do not give us proofs about "money back", so don't worry.. Just wait for Moderator actions.

Locked topics not mean "solved" or something. We just avoid the spam..

Isn't ignored. I've already report and this one.

actually you close all report topics about him, just because of imaginary "spam", when there were 10 posts total, lol

put it simple, he asked you to close it so you did :D

actually you close all report topics about him, just because of imaginary "spam", when there were 10 posts total, lol

put it simple, he asked you to close it so you did :D

Smart guy... Yea! He pay me 50E maybe big man bill's money, to close it.

Was Paypal balance. Once he was sended, the case was clsoed i guess right?

I had more problems with guys who tried to scam so i pretty know how Paypal works. 

And i have to repeat that i never called him scammer, just by now when i really see his behavior. And i would never report someone without reason, but he pissed me off with that ignorance and attitude. 

If you got your money back from paypal's dispute system then you are ok, that does not mean of course that a scammer, if he is proven to be should get away with it, but in my experience and opinion, you won't achieve anything by reporting again and again, mxc is known for its scammers, sadly, and I tend to not believe AccessDenied would scam for such a ridiculous amount of money. If he said he sent you back the money you should have a transaction log saying so. Otherwise, well, its a shame. No matter if you are rich or not, that has nothing to do with it.