Bypass Dawn Dualbox?

kazze

Is anyone able to help me so i can bypass www.l2dawn.com dualbox limit?

Please don't come with trash answers like "second pc, second brain, hire a hacker, ask on google"

Especially that guy bravetobe, which is an annoying forum troll and where imo should be banned for trolling every topic with non sense posts.

So if this is a community, lets see who can help, who got any solution for it.

Thanks very much!

Edited by kazze

To be honest, why this forum is even existing when you don't even get a constructive answer?

- Hope you find your solution.

There was already so much topics about bypassing dual box, 

noone will give this shit for free, its enough answer? 

This forum is dead and will be closed this year most probably, there is no point to stay and browse this forum unless you got a free day and you re in the mood to troll like these bunch of shits

Well good job guys you proves that you are full of crap, one of the most shitty people that could possibly exist on this planet.

This forum is dead and will be closed this year most probably, there is no point to stay and browse this forum unless you got a free day and you re in the mood to troll like these bunch of shits

LOL why so mad xd

If you are actually looking for an answer you can get 2nd pc for 2nd box hahah

Buy multibox from a seller.I dont think its that expensive or if still exist such programos,i used in the past i dont know about prices atm but try buy one,trust me it worths

Do you have any links?

no,try search here and forums elsewhere. I have a guy in my skype who could help i will contant him to request multi