interlude [L2J] L2Eola - Valzeroth

Lineage 2 Eola

to much work for the 1 week community...

The server's community will consist of players from all over the world. The features are designed for massive population and PvP, while farming is hard to keep the players' interest and to form a stable economy in the server.

It is NOT your classic PvP server, you have to work your way up in Lineage II Eola which will be challenging and fun at the same time.

Good luck with your server, i like the features...I want to ask tho, do the territory wars implementation involves Territory War badges and quests-items(belts etc)

Good luck with your server, i like the features...I want to ask tho, do the territory wars implementation involves Territory War badges and quests-items(belts etc)

No there is no quest badges, we did adapt from H5 to Interlude the Territory Wars/Wards, but we only kept the fun part.There is Territory War Points which can be exchanged for a lot of goods.

Edited by Lineage 2 Eola

No there is no quest badges, we did adapt from H5 to Interlude the Territory Wars/Wards, but we only kept the fun part.There is Territory War Points which can be exchanged for a lot of goods.

The fun part in TW was to make belts & jewels :(

Whatever, it sounds a good idea to involve these on c6

There is a way to make the jewels in our TW :)

How many people do you expect at server startup? 

P.S: Try to be kinda realistic. If you don't want to say, its ok, i will understand it

How many people do you expect at server startup? 

P.S: Try to be kinda realistic. If you don't want to say, its ok, i will understand it

our expectation is ridiculously big, we believe at least 3000 Real Online Players at G.O regarding to clan activities and clan's we invited in our server.

our expectation is ridiculously big, we believe at least 3000 Real Online Players at G.O regarding to clan activities and clan's we invited in our server.

By the time you posted here your server, you have invited all maxcheaters community to join your server. Does that mean all maxcheaters community will join your server?

Come on, you can't be serious about this number right? It seems pretty impossible to me. (I know i am out of this whole lineage thing for 4 years, but even then, 3k people in a server was kinda impossible)

Edited by Solomun

Not even 1 serbidor has so much numbers. 

3/11/2017

Introducing Advanced Party Matching from Lineage 2 Eola

You have no activity in your clan or cp bu you still want to find some mates to farm or go on some bosses?

You have no friends or clan and you want to find some other lonely people to farm with?, and maybe make a friend?

You forget about life, and what only matters for you it's to play the game but you have not your weak people to stay until late night and play with you?

We staff of Lineage 2 Eola we manage to make a new feature for you to never feel lonely or bored again.

Party Matching 1.0

ALT+B to Open the Main Menu

OVCPBlf.jpg

Creating a Party Matching and searching for specifying classes, also putting a message to show to the people what you looking for.

Choose for what reason you're making this Party Matching - Raid Chanel 

Then Press ''FIND''

Automatically the system will send a Green Message to every online player that you're looking for members.

kbKcHqs.jpg

fVJmY0l.jpg

VluYpzv.jpg

This is what other people will see, after pressing info they will see your information and message and classes you're looking for.

O58Re4a.jpg

After By pressing ''JOIN'' in the last picture a message will automatically go to the Owner of the Party Matching - Raid(You)

with the information of the player asked to join your Party, and a party request to accept him or decline to your Party.

Dny3l9R.jpg

7uw9wdG.jpg