Mid Rate On Acis?

I am trying to prepare server based on acis for grand opening. Could you tell me what kind of difficulties players will have playing on that pack? Are there any big features missing? Is there any big interlude server based on acis, so i can read forum and check out what players report?

Thanks

You can check scripts.xml for missing scripts and aCis forums on bug report section, other than that it's either similar to L2j H5 level, or way higher.

Skills are way below :troll:

Nothing more than L2JH5 with reverts to fit IL values. Which is still a huge filled gasp between IL and H5 sources (to recall, signets and most of IL skills weren't working on L2JIL). You probably don't remember L2JIL state, but anyone can check by himself.

If H5 is lacking, you maybe should be mad about you since you (and your old team) failed somewhere. But I agree, it's lacking and have to be edited / reparsed completely.

Zaken and Frintezza are shared on Customers section, but while Zaken has been cleaned up by DevilKing, I got a copy of Frintezza sleeping on private workbench and an adapted L2J version is on customers side. I wait SpawnManager to handle both.

Edited by Tryskell

Not really our fail, since we didn't had the capability to do it.

But we made it for unity, I'm currently finally finishing it even !

Also, you're far from L2J H5 in free sources.

Edited by Sdw