Interlude Or H5? 2K17

Nasif

What do you prefer?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Interlude Or H5?

• Interlude
    • H5

Come on, who cares about chronicle, fancy armors and weapons, few more skills and that's all.

But, but.. You will join my crappy interlude server, right? :D

everyone does for fun time and waste timewhen noserver to play :P

Come on, who cares about chronicle, fancy armors and weapons, few more skills and that's all.

if at interlude is olly like h5, i think its will be better, but interlude olly is about 3-4 chars gosh ;D 

thats all? you cant compare interlude olys with h5 olys pls

I wasn't talking nor mentioning oly. For me oly doesn't exist, you wannabe heroes :lol:

how mate?oly da best part for pwnage and skillz show.It's the place to humiliate every enemy playing their favourite class :D

As mentioned above, oly is not rly "balanced", few classes and that's it. In my glory days :troll: I was playing with paladyn, in short, kkthxbb :D

As mentioned above, oly is not rly "balanced", few classes and that's it. In my glory days :troll: I was playing with paladyn, in short, kkthxbb :D

in short with pala? :p all matches until c6 against paladins last forever while they played hit n run woth bowws :d

I remember some lol server where oly was with full buff, obviously I was playing with SK, match start - tod - bb :lol:

I remember some lol server where oly was with full buff, obviously I was playing with SK, match start - tod - bb :lol:

now i understand why you dont play oly anymore like you said

Those kind of servers destroyed the game xD

How ppl joined these ?lol

h5 olly is most balanced at lineage,

u can win every match with every char, its just about brain + timing and stress ;D    you can just rush use everything, or just waiting and outplay enemy

u can win every match with every char, its just about brain + timing and stress ;D    you can just rush use everything, or just waiting and outplay enemy

Its not only about oly h5 is an overall better client with more things to do in every part of the game.

btw my friend as i see in your video you have no stress while paying hiero.you pro pp :)

Its not only about oly h5 is an overall better client with more things to do in every part of the game.

btw my friend as i see in your video you have no stress while paying hiero.you pro pp :)

and this is bad timing ;D

and this is bad timing ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-a_bDEc9ow

whatever,i like you in olys even with bad timing :d

add music to pro pp vid.

hell of a difference with other client