atm idk any sv with +1month on ^-^

at 2 weeks with 120 matches u can make at h5  1k+ pts

at interlude u have unlimited matches. 

achylek hahah what the fail their name

come on bro, u are noob it's ok

atleast i dont need using signature with my own name ingame  :D

Edited by AchYlek

• 1 month later...

This is something unessecary to discuss at that current state.I mean such debates took place long ago when h5 relesead,i know it's just a discussion,but do not expect current players give facts on why they chose a client above the other,most of them barely know the basics of the game,others never made a single quest.

I think lineage itself is a masterpiece regarding the chronicles.

Interlude is for the nostalgic gamers that started this game from Prelude and advanced until they got married and had to stop XD (Including me, although my wife was playing with me) 

Hi5 is for the new generation mostly , with all those skills , new equip , better graphics, people who have more free time to play.

I am a 1 button man , i love interlude and i like to play it for the old time sake!

Before throwing rocks in me , remember, most of you started a long time ago and  you have to admit that there is no MMO compared to L2 No mather the chronicle!!

I think lineage itself is a masterpiece regarding the chronicles.

Interlude is for the nostalgic gamers that started this game from Prelude and advanced until they got married and had to stop XD (Including me, although my wife was playing with me) 

Hi5 is for the new generation mostly , with all those skills , new equip , better graphics, people who have more free time to play.

I am a 1 button man , i love interlude and i like to play it for the old time sake!

Before throwing rocks in me , remember, most of you started a long time ago and  you have to admit that there is no MMO compared to L2 No mather the chronicle!!

explained the right way,but i believe graphics went more shit than c6.

Whatever sad thing that whatever client you like you can't find a server,and even if find more difficult to stay with all shit that happens..

achylek+anitah the new fat generation hahah

shut up guys.. and back to cave please

bad life maybe

seems like we made you mad :(

rly sad storka, i nocited why u like f1 chronicle

when u play 800x600 l2, u cant handle mass pvp at h5 

;ddd

this screen talking about everything

https://fotos.subefotos.com/e6f62bd19a6c84123393479b198f6b58o.png