Interlude Or H5? 2K17

Nasif

What do you prefer?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Interlude Or H5?

• Interlude
    • H5

I can play every client if the server's community is good enough and we see great job by the owners.However,most preferable in my opinion is hi5 becoz it collects most of the population and is larger than interlude,il too short and everyone exit after crystallize their arcana mace. :P

I can play every client if the server's community is good enough and we see great job by the owners.However,most preferable in my opinion is hi5 becoz it collects most of the population and is larger than interlude,il too short and everyone exit after crystallize their arcana mace. :P

Sure, but c6 not is short, depends the player

Sure, but c6 not is short, depends the player

it's short as a client,after s grade you have nothing to do and players leave.

lol, only s grade is c6? man u have lot of things.. 

craft s grades,then go for the augments you want and epic bosses,and i am talking always for retail serbers,don't mention vp who going empty in like a day or ttwo after they open.tell us those lot of things excpet than crafting s grades and trying get your augs.

craft s grades,then go for the augments you want and epic bosses,and i am talking always for retail serbers,don't mention vp who going empty in like a day or ttwo after they open.tell us those lot of things excpet than crafting s grades and trying get your augs.

c6best

c6best

speak with facts etc,you stilll havent mention why etc.i would alzo play one if there were good management and good community yes,but h5 best it woth hands down man.Different level cant be compared h5 longer and more fun and more requirez more skills than il clearly

Interlude hater, you are too weak for that chronicle :D

Interlude is so weak for meh. np 

old times , good times.... but bored chronicle 

Come on, who cares about chronicle, fancy armors and weapons, few more skills and that's all.

But, but.. You will join my crappy interlude server, right? :D