Mid Rate

SirRoyal

Hello , im looking for 2 kind of servers

Low/Mid Rate (x5-30) without full buffer , a buffer with basic buffs would be perfect(mostly cause i like support classes), this server must be online for less than 6-7months and got more  than 2k players

High rate customized pvp server  and in the customized part i dont mean server with wings 150k mattack and starwars pew pew , i mean a normal server with 2-3 custom armors and most of all custom classes like bd/sws/spoil/maestro etc (pride style lets say )  500+ players 

I know that 99% the servers im dreaming of dont exist but ill leave a topic here just in case

Edited by SirRoyal

w8 some days for l2mxc :D

I guess it will be with craft, and the story will go own as the old chapters , is not the first time mxc opens a server

And the main reason  i wont join mxc is that they putted to auto like the fb page once you  visit their site , and thats really lame to me 

Edited by SirRoyal

Try greenworl in 2weeks then.I ll try this serber also gonna be good maybe

Accountant you here Other time   :lookslikeidiot:  :lookslikeidiot:

To be more clear i need a server where support classes are usefull, not just bishops, elders dancers songers etc , 

the classes you mention are support classez :P

maybe you mean you need a serber without buffs etc.

Yeah or a server with buffs till 40 lvl or sth

what you ask is very difficult and rare. you want no buffer and no craft but mid xp rates,or you ask for a fully customized pvp while you want support classes to be usefull.It's very hard to find a combination of these,just find the rates you need and join,it's very difficult to find something with these all.

what you ask is very difficult and rare. you want no buffer and no craft but mid xp rates,or you ask for a fully customized pvp while you want support classes to be usefull.It's very hard to find a combination of these,just find the rates you need and join,it's very difficult to find something with these all.

Yeah ik, im looking for simply a low rate with newbie buffs (you know the classic one till 20) so just a normal low rate server but every server is really old or low populated

Or a mid rate server with buffer including 2nd class buffs not 3rd  and no craft 

Or a highly custom server like pride etc :p 

Hello!

I want to invite you to new server low/mid rate x15 !!! It is really cool, but we need you - we need a great community!!!

RATES:

Experience (EXP) 15x

Skill Points (SP) 15x

Adena Rate 30x

Drop Rate 7x

Spoil Rate 7x

Raid Boss Drop Rate 5x

Quest Drop Rate 5x

B Items = GMSHOP

A-S Items = Retail(Drop from bosses and Craft)

Auto Learn Skills

Geodata and Pathnode Implemented(Can't use WallShoting)

NPC For change password in Giran Town

Auto Create Accounts

Buffs Configuration

NPC Buffer with all buffs avaibile

22 + 4 Buff Slots ( total of 26 )

6 Debuff Slots

Start Adena = 50.000

NG-D-C-B Items = Retail and Newbye Guide To Obtain Shadow items

Hello, im looking for a mid rate server , clients i pref: gracia to Hi5 

What i want the server to be is mid rate x20-100 , without craft , not easy farm , buffs (doesnt matter if full or no) 

Or a high rate fully customized pvp server  pride style server

Dont waste your time with krobelus destruction etc ,

500 players  min.

http://www.lineage2dreams.com/

im downloading H5 , reedited not even close to l2 gold , seems fine , have ppl on just im not used to play H5 or above clients cuz im C4 - Interlude player ;)  HF

Edited by Kidee

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.lineage2dreams.com/

im downloading H5 , reedited not even close to l2 gold , seems fine , have ppl on just im not used to play H5 or above clients cuz im C4 - Interlude player ;)  HF

Last time i tried this server (luna) it had 50 players:/ though i like the features a lot the community is low

Topic re-edited