L2Dragon Bot

shark13

people from averia also came here :)

http://imgur.com/a/cUGsC this is from baium lets what happends to antharas today ;D

Pvp list means nothing.Low count for all this days and ofcourse you see players in bosses and if others left aweria becoz new experience bored play all time aweria thats why.btw lets see how empty will be after all epics done

bot says 17k , this is cant be real man . i dont have bot but on this screen is 1,7k no 17k :D and this laag... and any free bot not working hahha

say this to tese believers of that is real on.we dont say its empty but many still continue to believe its 17k on,while all out there is adena selleres :D

i like l2 rise, online 3k + no lags stability serwer...

this dragon be for 1/2 weeks u see man :) but ... still all go on this shit lagged serwer.

same serber i think and same results,after epic and oly gonna be another dead one.really waste of time,you're the only one speakingtruth others still believe about that huge fake online and adena sellers

ye sry for my english i from poland hehe .idk where i can play, any one good serwer on this moment ? for me l2 rise best but all go to this dragon shit

this forum opens a serverin some days,l2mxci dont know how it will go but it worths for sure to give some test or stick playing it

i have the ronin bot but he stilll not update for dragon u know any free bot work on this dragon?

no try buy adr,its not that expens,tho server many adena sellers and bots,and of course that fake 17k on

adr ? link  adrenaline 20 usd haha or 20 euro i to much

yes but it will solve your hands,otherwise go elsewhere with free botting,i always go free botting too but every serber now has a protect it has become a joke

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don't waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME  Don't wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don't think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don't hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only. STOP A DIVORCE NOW  Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. FAITHFULNESS  Your partner cheats on you? This love ritual is definitely the one you need!  LOVE CHARMS   
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don't be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don't waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME  Don't wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don't think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don't hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only. STOP A DIVORCE NOW  Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. FAITHFULNESS  Your partner cheats on you? This love ritual is definitely the one you need!  LOVE CHARMS   
  • Topics