high five [L2J] L2Mxc.com X15 - 26Th February Grand Opening

Maxtor

to eipate poses fores sto telos tha to pistepsete ki olas.tha pesei ena katourhma me to full antibot protection aneu prohgoumenou gi ayto mhn to epekteinete kalytera.

Please avoid saying things like that, try to look professional.

like you all say the truth on your servers.they just try to make it look better,you think they don't know that there is not a hundred % of blocking this botting thing?Plus when they say "full" they mean the best possible (in my mind).Also i believe that won't be good protected like i said before,but we must wait to see about it when server goes live.They be right,we'll find out out when server go live.

still remember how the previous mxc server failed within 3-4 days  :troll:

Oldest mxc server at least was long termed with clean gameplay. Population was low of course because server hadn't been advertised well(probably won't be now also since they don't advertise it elsewhere to make it more popular.)They only had a topic here and on another 2-3 dead forums if i remember correctly.The mistake is that they rely on this forum's community too much,instead of trying to make it popular for the globe.Since they have a good internet brand name,they don't make good use of it to make the server more known for many users.At the end of the day,server is going to provide fun for this community,it doesn't really all about popularity,but offering fun times for this community.

like you all say the truth on your servers.they just try to make it look better,you think they don't know that there is not a hundred % of blocking this botting thing?Plus when they say "full" they mean the best possible (in my mind).Also i believe that won't be good protected like i said before,but we must wait to see about it when server goes live.They be right,we'll find out out when server go live.

Yes sure if not support your home will be fallen into crushed..but who speaked to you Crunch boy?Let all kids play with bots MxC...Russian Style :D

Another botland...noone really plays l2 anymore...It's not even a game anymore.There's no fun in it...ask most old schoolers.They just log on new servers pk ppl for 2-3 days and leave the server along with the 40 adena bot sellers to sell adena to each other :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

hammersmithfulham-business-awards-logo.p

You're wrong,L2 is a perfect game and there is still a lot of fun.The only problem is the EU community,they definitely kill that game at Europe

You're wrong,L2 is a perfect game and there is still a lot of fun.The only problem is the EU community,they definitely kill that game at Europe

Plenty of EU people on the right servers as well, it's just people here who jerk each other to how dead the game is... "Look at me look at me I'm having an unpopular opinion, I think L2 IZ DED, does anyone else feel the same" - "yeah dude me too totally, right" - "yeah you so smart, you go girls"  :fappa:

Fucking clownfiesta with these trolls sometimes, you just have to learn to ignore them