high five [L2J] L2Mxc.com X15 - 26Th February Grand Opening

Maxtor

Don't expect that much of people just by posting it here.You're gonna need some serious advertise elsewhere.It's nice to see a server like this opening,but if it fails community's reputation will drop even lower.And for a strange reason,i believe that server gonna be completely unprotected against botting or botting softwares.

Damn it, 1 sin escape. But is ok cause i guess this SIN is too common.. like donation button in all servers nowadays is priority.. if i ever had a chance to open a server

i would just add donation of 1 euro just to transfer characters or bind hwid. No more than this.. Mostly so i can see a 40-50euro income in the end of the month to pay the dedicated.

But consider servers are 100% for money you can't really call it a SIN since is idk.. common and normal? So how you call it a sin?

Donate button is ok, putting different color in a different position is a SIN imo.

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2MXC in LESS THAN 2 MINUTES

CURRENT SINS: 0

1. "We are glad to announce new High Five server - Mythos x15", another owner who refer to his audience in first plural as if its a known company. (+1)

2. Beta phase is 5 days right before live opening, so in other words in case of unbalance gameplay or bug, the developer of the project has less than 5 days to fix everything. (+1)

3. Another long youtube video downloaded from NCSOFT with epic instrumental as background and glowing stuff and titles and war and optical flares, damn it for a second i though i was in Golden Class in Village Cinemas. Nop. (+1)

4. Youtube flash the word "Antibot" as if is a priviledge in 2017. I feel Lineage 2 servers are getting lesser in term of "online features". I can imagine the feature list in few years will be like "Now you have the opportunity to type and chat with other players!. (+1)

5. Server's youtube video leeched the scene of two teams fight each other from captain america civil war. (0:53) (+2)

6. Server's youtube video uses online text to vocal to announce the forum's website for more suspence.  (0:55) (+1)

7. Max Client's per pc is 6? Why don't you make this directly to "unlimited" anyway? I can't imagine the reason.. feature list were small? (+1)

8. "Unique Anti-Bot protection", `cliche. (+3)

9. "Unique Community Board", ahh..  i guess just community board is too mainstream for 2017? (+1)

10. CELEBRON who is staff of maxc introduce himself on forum by making a topic. This remind me all the fake reviews i see on google about fast foods. "Best pizza ever! You won't regret it!" and it's owner's brother. (+1)

A TOTAL OF 13 SINS

SENTENCE: I am a nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect.

f1aZJnr.png

Disclaimer: Sins is objective commentation and target owner's mistake. No aim to hurt.

1. Nobody cares

2. If they're using bought package, than it's probably buggless already, and the only think which might be wrong is damage, or chance for debuff, which isn't that hard to change

3. Nobody watches these youtube movies

4, 5, 6. Look at nr. 3

7. I agree. The less windows, the better. For me the perfect number would be 3, but 4 is ok too. Anyway there are ppl, which can bypass it.

8. We don't know yet. If they don't get rid of the bots, than it's going to be again 2 weeks server. I hope they'll understand, that bots are killing economy with cheap items.

9. I think, that if community board looks the same as on other servers, than it's easier to memorize it, which is good.

10. It's good, that GM wants to maintain communication with it's community.

1. Nobody cares

2. If they're using bought package, than it's probably buggless already, and the only think which might be wrong is damage, or chance for debuff, which isn't that hard to change

3. Nobody watches these youtube movies

4, 5, 6. Look at nr. 3

7. I agree. The less windows, the better. For me the perfect number would be 3, but 4 is ok too. Anyway there are ppl, which can bypass it.

8. We don't know yet. If they don't get rid of the bots, than it's going to be again 2 weeks server. I hope they'll understand, that bots are killing economy with cheap items.

9. I think, that if community board looks the same as on other servers, than it's easier to memorize it, which is good.

10. It's good, that GM wants to maintain communication with it's community.

Honestly only 8. is a fair point but rest are blebs, like lmao "Server's youtube video leeched the scene of two teams fight each other from captain america civil war." as if that movie invented this scene or what

Edited by Herlitz

[Offtopic] I told you idiot kid give me your ban ID i aint refund on pp.. u didnt give me a shit i have skype.. since u didnt give me bank ID i aint refund a shit and do i look like i care for report? nop.. also u prove how immature u are by commenting on a server's preview for ur personal problems nice

you are the only immature. a kid that makes business and don`t keep he promises. also a scammer from the moment that you never answer on skype. and also a lier. you never told me about give you pp account.

Max. Clients per PC : 6

I just noticed it,how about changing this to a lower number?

6 is almost a party,that means easy level up,automatic pvp and faster gameplay for a player who is proffesional at botting.I suggest 2 maximum windows for free,and +2 more by donating a small amount of money.(like 7-10$ per window.)This will reduce botting and phantom players at some point.

6 is almost a party,that means easy level up,automatic pvp and faster gameplay for a player who is proffesional at botting.I suggest 2 maximum windows for free,and +2 more by donating a small amount of money.(like 7-10$ per window.)This will reduce botting and phantom players at some point.

proffesional at botting didnt care about window limits ;d

we will lower it to 4 clients per pc, also server will have full antibot protection.

we will lower it to 4 clients per pc, also server will have full antibot protection.

well,and don't forget getting some further action in advertising part,make server more popular,you'll need more than a preview here to gain players for your server.

to eipate poses fores sto telos tha to pistepsete ki olas.tha pesei ena katourhma me to full antibot protection aneu prohgoumenou gi ayto mhn to epekteinete kalytera.