Master Account For Lineage 2 Servers[Java, Pts][Pdf Presentation]

Dear friends,

We are very pleased to present our new Master Account for wide use.

It has been tested on several large servers and now ready to be distributed widely.

In order to make the functions more clear - we released a presentation that explains and shows all possible functions that are available in our Master Account.

You may view it.

The price is 400$, no binds or limits. Technical support is lifetime free of charge. New mandatory functions will be included for free for eligible clients.

I do understand that many may find this ACP overpriced, but please, we're offering much more than a stationary sale. We offer tech support, installation help and fast response to any issue, something that may not be found so easily elsewhere.

This ACP can be adjust for any pack (java or pts) and for any chronicle. Including icons and other specific per chronicle requirements.

We ask you to be respectful for our efforts, like we respect your efforts in this forum.

Thank you!

Presentation Link: https://www.docdroid.net/nEcIDN7/acp-presentation-en-final.pdf.html

I didn't mean to suggest it meant for a massive usage. In order to reduce price to minimum (like 70-100$) we need to host it for the admins, but again, nobody won't allow us to store their server information, players information and all the credentials. It's unsafe.

Regarding gladieck, I asked you to be respectful. Go to Freelance.com(or a real job for instance) and suggest your projects cost as for 1$ an hour and then come back here and brag that you're mother Teresa.

I didn't mean to suggest it meant for a massive usage. In order to reduce price to minimum (like 70-100$) we need to host it for the admins, but again, nobody won't allow us to store their server information, players information and all the credentials. It's unsafe.

Regarding gladieck, I asked you to be respectful. Go to Freelance.com(or a real job for instance) and suggest your projects cost as for 1$ an hour and then come back here and brag that you're mother Teresa.

What you can do is make it API based. All you need an an auth key to communicate and you are basically done.

It's just that you will have to code both the site and the server api to do that and i dont think it's worth it.

Good luck with your sales.

That kind of a change requires more planning than actual work.

Thanks for you the idea, we will consider it to reduce the cost of the product.

Make it worth for that money and noone will be able to complain. Nothing special at all now. But everyone know that stuff by l2scripts is crap and will be as always. The End.

Make it worth for that money and noone will be able to complain. Nothing special at all now. But everyone know that stuff by l2scripts is crap and will be as always. The End.

The lucky wheel and the auction house are not everyday things to be honest.

I guess you are not into professional web development. That acp would be probably even more than what they are selling it for.

Edited by .Elfocrash

I do agree, it's not special. It's some features that already exist. Our initial client ordered that ACP and had requested those features and nothing more. If a client would like to add features (like we actively do) - we will add new features.

I disagree it's shit, but I do agree that people like you and similar to you will never appreciate l2-scripts work just because it's made by l2-scripts.

I would asked to show what you've done lately, please show me one thread introducing your project(s) and we will compare.

Anyway, we have no option to reduce the price, we can discount a bit, but not significantly.

The lucky wheel and the auction house are not everyday things to be honest.

I guess you are not into professional web development. That acp would be probably even more than what they are selling it for.

Thats why lucky wheel was used already by several servers...ty for idea to ncsoft when they introduced it as an event. Nothing unique in that ACP yet.

L2Scripts has bad reputation and you have to do something to change it ;)

Edited by Gladicek

Bad reputation is a very subjective thing.

So I'll point that statement towards you directly, Gladicek.

We've made a solid protection for a very comfort price. I am trying my best to benefit our clients with various partnerships and discounts. But it will be probably won't be enough for you.

As regarding to the Master Account, let me make this statement again (quoted from my initial post): New mandatory functions will be included for free for eligible clients.

To define mandatory - it's something that we learn to be helpful to all our clients and not specific certain feature (such as multi professional web system).

Eligible clients means - those clients who are still active and feedback us once in a while that they are still active.

I don't see anything wrong with our refreshed policy regarding new products.

We've made a solid protection for a very comfort price.

so solid, that the only successful server using it - gamecoast, decided to change it to some random anti-bot made for Aion xD

• 4 weeks later...

Bought this product. It has quality and it's totally recommended. About price: If things like this being sold cheaper or in prices that some people ask for (in here), then every server would have them. I think that everybody knows how much money a successful l2 server can make, so buying something for this price it's not such a big deal (my personal opinion of course). Those guys also offered me probably the best support I had in the last 3 years!