Lf L2Ia Interlude Style

Lolakias

As the title says.. any server like illicit awakening exist?

There is no serber like ia and never will be especially on the client you look for.ia was unique and c3 days and its crazyness made it leave its story.I say crazy bcoz i remember my partner enchanting a crystal or a spulshot were they were miscellanious items lol.I'd suggest you log elsewhere,i am afraid that its the only ting you can do

There is no serber like ia and never will be especially on the client you look for.ia was unique and c3 days and its crazyness made it leave its story.I say crazy bcoz i remember my partner enchanting a crystal or a spulshot were they were miscellanious items lol.I'd suggest you log elsewhere,i am afraid that its the only ting you can do

IA is still open.. but.. you can't play on a server that allowing bots and with donate items cost over 2k usd! plus the client.. that's why i'm looking for an IL

its annoying to spam SS/BSS always , but since walker is allowed there there is no problem with pressing SS thing , anyway i wouldnt join there since only donatores playing , anyone know a server which worth playing x50-x200 C4 -  Interlude ? i know im off topic but seems there isnt any , i would like to see armors like Apella and some not big stats custom weapons , thanks