high five [Removed]

AstroGG

acc manager cannot create account.Google browser.

How ppl play atm?

Dude if you want to know how many people are online you can log in and play and find out yourself via .online. You're more worried about how many online than actually playing the game. The account manager works perfectly fine here for many people. I don't have high online numbers, I've said that multiple times. I can advertise everywhere but it is ultimately up to the player to decide whether or not they like the server enough to keep playing on it regardless of online count.

Edited by AstroGG

Dude if you want to know how many people are online you can log in and play and find out yourself via .online. You're more worried about how many online than actually playing the game. The account manager works perfectly fine here for many people. I don't have high online numbers, I've said that multiple times. I can advertise everywhere but it is ultimately up to the player to decide whether or not they like the server enough to keep playing on it regardless of online count.

changed browser and acp manager worked. I registered succesfully and i am coming for some fun.

Yeah sorry to be the bad guy , but lineage is an online game , part of the game is fighting finding groups etc, whats the point of leveling on x35 server  if there is none online?will i trade , go rb , pvp,pk the npcs? no offense but  to play this game you have to be worried about how many players are online , i like your server but i logged out when i saw 10 players online, this kind of servers need advertisment and people gathering days before opening , always friendly , good luck

Yeah sorry to be the bad guy , but lineage is an online game , part of the game is fighting finding groups etc, whats the point of leveling on x35 server  if there is none online?will i trade , go rb , pvp,pk the npcs? no offense but  to play this game you have to be worried about how many players are online , i like your server but i logged out when i saw 10 players online, this kind of servers need advertisment and people gathering days before opening , always friendly , good luck

well,  i suppose my efforts to build a decent server are wasted then simply because noone wants to play, regardless of whether or not it's actually a good server. I think it's a good server, and I put a lot of work into it, and actually coded quite a bit myself, not just using one of these pre-compiled packs. Nonetheless it's still there and up and running for anyone who decides they want to play or get bored where they are. I speak to players daily via forums and facebook about improvements, but I guess decent gameplay, no bots, and non-corrupt donations don't bring players these days.

Edited by AstroGG

well,  i suppose my efforts to build a decent server are wasted then simply because noone wants to play, regardless of whether or not it's actually a good server. I think it's a good server, and I put a lot of work into it, and actually coded quite a bit myself, not just using one of these pre-compiled packs. Nonetheless it's still there and up and running for anyone who decides they want to play or get bored where they are. I speak to players daily via forums and facebook about improvements, but I guess decent gameplay, no bots, and non-corrupt donations don't bring players these days.

Ive seen epic servers well made and with active stafff etc closing many times , so for me its just the advertisment, if you want a server to have players you need to find a way to make them join the grand opening , so they see players online and stay , sad but truth  ,everyone keeps playing the shitty x20-50 servers that all got the same retarded pack :/

Ive seen epic servers well made and with active stafff etc closing many times , so for me its just the advertisment, if you want a server to have players you need to find a way to make them join the grand opening , so they see players online and stay , sad but truth  ,everyone keeps playing the shitty x20-50 servers that all got the same retarded pack :/

this server good enought and has nice updaes all time etc,it's just the popularity that mades it look bad and i gota agree with my friend sirroyal.why don't you try for maybe a new start who knows etc,right now i saw people have castles already so it's gonna be difficult enough for new to join

this server good enought and has nice updaes all time etc,it's just the popularity that mades it look bad and i gota agree with my friend sirroyal.why don't you try for maybe a new start who knows etc,right now i saw people have castles already so it's gonna be difficult enough for new to join

a dwarf had castle the first seven days you noticed now?

a dwarf had castle the first seven days you noticed now?

i don't know when he had it,but as soon as i saw player wear lord's crown after some days,i thought it was too quick for siege.tho i didn't check what castle he owns,i just saw lord's crown onm his head too damn fast

i don't know when he had it,but as soon as i saw player wear lord's crown after some days,i thought it was too quick for siege.tho i didn't check what castle he owns,i just saw lord's crown onm his head too damn fast

he maybe had accessory in shop and we didnt notice :p

I ll log back for check

• 2 weeks later...

Updates:

-Cabrio minion levels fixed to prevent raid curse

-Several trigger skills fixed to be more retail like

-Fake death fixed to be retail like

-Hallate, Kernon, Golkonda, Cabrio respawn time set to 6 hours

-Maximum clients allowed increased to 5

-Fixed bug with random client crash after character creation

-Fixed bug with incorrect logout after offline shop creation

Server is pretty empty at this point to be honest, also I just rebooted it (after about a week) but there are a few who enjoy it and playing regularly. I keep it online for people who like it or who are bored and want to try a different server.

People will not join a x35 server with such small community. The people that are online at grand opening plays huge role afterwards. If you had 40 people online at g.o, you have small chances to get a big community, because simple every player who joins can see that its small. Like SirRoyal mentioned above, this is an online game, so you need to have some people on in order to give some fun to the players.

The initial problem, from my perspective is that your features look the same with all the other mid rate servers around. This is the only thing that makes sense, since it seems you have worked for your server and the features are good (but still kinda common).

I wish you and your server best of luck...I like the fact you are not closing it and still fighting to make the community bigger.

Edited by Solomun

Its gameplay is very good and a bit diff than other serbers.its good serber to play but lack of people makes it less or no competitive to play at all.Should ve been start with a much proper advert and some premium advert options.now is hard to make ppl join and make a decent online it needs a miracle.i played also,and again good serber but no fun bcoz of low ppl.i hope he can make same with all things adapted a new start and it cam be good who know