high five [Removed]

AstroGG

whats wrong with acp? I cannot create account,i press agree and it doesn't procceed.

a couple of people (1-2) have told me this, you may need to have cookies enabled or try a different browser.

Edited by AstroGG

a couple of people (1-2) have told me this, you may need to have cookies enabled or try a different browser.
tried every browser.Still problem.Better fix it fast dude.

yet me or friends cannot create accounts.You'll lose all before even joining.

Stop spaming...edit your other reply..

tried every browser.Still problem.Better fix it fast dude.

I am working to resolve the issue, as it seems to affect a small number of people with IPv6 IP addresses (not all). It may be related to ipv6 and SSL encryption on the website.

As for "lose all", the server will be there for people who like it and as I said, are willing to give it a chance.

It's a new server. There are bound to be things people find, and will be fixed as they are reported. I would rather take the time to fix it properly than to rush it and cause a problem later.

Edited by AstroGG

I am working to resolve the issue, as it seems to affect a small number of people with IPv6 IP addresses (not all). It may be related to ipv6 and SSL encryption on the website.

As for "lose all", the server will be there for people who like it and as I said, are willing to give it a chance.

It's a new server. There are bound to be things people find, and will be fixed as they are reported. I would rather take the time to fix it properly than to rush it and cause a problem later.

If we cannot log in you ll lose us.We waste time and others play nornal wich is not fair.If i cannot log until tomorrow i wont more try it.

just a small changelog bump

35x: 2-8-17: quest drops fixed to 15x
35x: 2-8-17: quest reward material and adena fixed to 15x and 15x
35x: 2-8-17: farm captcha now makes you frozen and unable to take damage while you are answering
35x: 2-8-17: hp/cp/mp replenish has been removed from premium .buffer so to avoid being used while out of town and during combat. it will be added when I can code a hotfix for it to prevent those kinds of use.
35x: 2-8-17: jewel drop chances updated for the following:
35x: 2-8-17: core ring - 100%
35x: 2-8-17: orfen earring - 100%
35x: 2-8-17: queen ant ring rate - 100%
35x: 2-8-17: zaken daytime (easy) - 15%
35x: 2-8-17: zaken nighttime (hard) - 100%
35x: 2-8-17: baium ring - 100%
35x: 2-8-17: valakas necklace - 100%
35x: 2-8-17: antharas earring - 100%
35x: 2-8-17: vote engine reworked. no longer using old global vote system in community board. now using .vote command
35x: 2-8-17: anti-afk and login rewards systems completely refactored, works much more efficiently now.
Web: 2-6-17: website control panel updated to allow IPv6 support
35x: 2-5-17: drop calc database added in game

Edited by AstroGG

just another update bump

Updates, updates, updates!

These bosses have had their levels and minion levels boosted to 78:

hallate

kernon

cabrio

galaxia

barakiel

baium

Additionally, the bosses listed above, as well as these bosses listed below, now drop allure coins, each divided among the party or command channel:

valakas

antharas

freya

scarlet van halisha

beleth

core

orfen

queen ant

zaken (60)

zaken (83)

Hi,server's gameplay is beautifull,however it lacks of competitions,(i see almost no soul in the game for like two hours).If you don't do something fast then i personally don't see any good point of this being alive.You should make a new start with more advertise options.Even if some join like i did,i can't see them staying for a long time.Lack of competition and server getting older day by day will make it harder.Again,nice gameplay but...

Hi,server's gameplay is beautifull,however it lacks of competitions,(i see almost no soul in the game for like two hours).If you don't do something fast then i personally don't see any good point of this being alive.You should make a new start with more advertise options.Even if some join like i did,i can't see them staying for a long time.Lack of competition and server getting older day by day will make it harder.Again,nice gameplay but...

the server just went live on feb 3rd, there will be paid advertisement for it. just need more people to give it a chance. the server will be alive for those who want to play on it.

Edited by AstroGG

the server just went live on feb 3rd, there will be paid advertisement for it. just need more people to give it a chance.

If your going to pay for adverts make a wipe and a whole new start.Its sad that i played alone for like two hours,and i see not even a single soul playing.Do no stick with it,just make a better start.Yout chance of getting players right now is very low.even if they join atm nothing males them to stay.go from start all over again with a great advertise.

If your going to pay for adverts make a wipe and a whole new start.Its sad that i played alone for like two hours,and i see not even a single soul playing.Do no stick with it,just make a better start.Yout chance of getting players right now is very low.even if they join atm nothing males them to stay.go from start all over again with a great advertise.

That's where you're wrong. There are players playing right now, who I speak with daily, who play regardless of population. I made the .online command available to everyone, with -real- numbers, because I am making the server for the players who appreciate the server, not for those who think it will die. As I said, it is there for those who like it. It will grow in time, population does not go -> 100 over night.

In every game, new players have to level regardless of the people who are already in the server. Not to mention my server does NOT have any kind of donation gear. The gear people have is what they have earned in game, because they spent the time to play and farm and enjoy the game the way they like.

My server is not an easy server, it rewards those who stick with it.

Edited by AstroGG