L2Jfrozen Opens Again?

So l2jfrozen site is up again and shyla/nefer are looking for some feedback.

I am just putting that out here.

Site: https://www.l2jfrozen.com/

Forum topic: https://www.l2jfrozen.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.0

Forum poll: https://www.l2jfrozen.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

Any thoughts?

Still the exact same project and unless they realize what the priorities are they will end up with staying the same mediocre team like they were.

Frozen is dead as always mate now is aCis Revolution :)

Acis revolution? Acis is nowhere near decent never has been never will be. :D

Acis revolution? Acis is nowhere near decent never has been never will be. :D

My opinion about aCis is the best L2j pack for guys who want do a nice server with more than 1 week live like frozen packs 1 week and dead :)

My opinion about aCis is the best L2j pack for guys who want do a nice server with more than 1 week live like frozen packs 1 week and dead :)

You do realize that the name of the pack doesnt have an effect on longevity right? The fact is people who used acis have closed their servers also as soon or shortly after someone who used frozen. It all comes down to quality and when it comes to that acis is on the same level where frozen is.

acis doesnt mean success. If you were shit when you opened a server with frozen then you'd be shit opening wth acis.

Exactly that not to mention even tho acis had so many years of development behind it if you count in the work that everyone else done for them and they only had to sync it, its a joke that its still not even 60% complete.

why bothering in reviving a dead project. better build up a new cooperational project between acis and frozen or just joining the acis dev team rather than have this senseless redundancy.

i mean how old is this game already? and how often did projects come and projects gone? you are just running in circles meaning that there is no actual improvement since 8 years of interlude. everything that an actual player can do now was possible 8 years ago...

....just saying...

Edited by Finn

everything that an actual player can do now was possible 8 years ago...

Pretty much true, just less bugs. :lol:

why bothering in reviving a dead project. better build up a new cooperational project between acis and frozen or just joining the acis dev team rather than have this senseless redundancy.

i mean how old is this game already? and how often did projects come and projects gone? you are just running in circles meaning that there is no actual improvement since 8 years of interlude. everything that an actual player can do now was possible 8 years ago...

....just saying...

Both projects failed hard, im not saying starting from scratch but starting from base l2j and fixing from there is what should happen based on a fix list without fcking around with useless stuff and moving from 1 goal to the next.

Well, I'm so happy and glad to know that L2jFrozen is back..I totally support you guys and I'm all the way with you.

Do not hesitate to start the project again and make sure that everything you do , is something that makes you and your users satisfied.

Do not focus only on users , focus to yourselves too.

I've been a frozen user for years , and I'd be happy to start being one again.

starting from base l2j and fixing from there is what should happen based on a fix list

That's what Tk did / is doing with aCis.

That's what Tk did / is doing with aCis.

No not at all. He screwed it up from the get go. Nothing in acis is self made and follows a plan. Everything in there is synched or pointless.