Do You Believe Maxcheaters.com Needs A Fresh Start?

Trance

Do you believe MaxCheaters.com needs a fresh start?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe MaxCheaters.com needs a fresh start?

• YES - definitely!
    • MAYBE - could bring people back!

I personally don't see any other option in order to reborn the forum and its community.

You can only keep the accounts. Minimize the sections. Do not allow (for a month or so) members to share somebody else's work - avoiding tons of topics from one single person.

Remove everybody's VIP/Donator rank. Who wants to keep supporting the forum, will definitely pay for it, again. You can also give these ranks as award; new GFX/L2 competitions. 

Edited by Trance

I would suggest a total wipe,a new brand name.The truth is that this name doesnt represent its content.Its called Maxcheaters and it has no cheats available anymore,only active sections are server developments l2j and marketplace.About Ranks,i agree with Trance,remove all.And just delete this Donator Membership once for ever,its more useless than being normal member.

I would suggest a total wipe,a new brand name.The truth is that this name doesnt represent its content.Its called Maxcheaters and it has no cheats available anymore,only active sections are server developments l2j and marketplace.About Ranks,i agree with Trance,remove all.And just delete this Donator Membership once for ever,its more useless than being normal member.

If you takeover a company and you want to keep the followers, you don't change the name. 

Edited by Trance