[Share]L2Arena Pack+Source By Kamex The Smartest.

MADM4N

the guy not shared original files, end of story, and baggos do not speak shit if you don't know anything about

Of course he did, and you know it, you think by using l2jfrozen and calling it grankain or whatever lovely name you can think of makes you someone or describes something great you did on your own? You just use l2jfrozen, add some customs and call that "work".

Get your facts straight please, there are also adults in this forum, not only kids ;)

I can make lovely words too, sKamex(tell me if you got it) for example, see? That was easy.

Of course he did, and you know it, you think by using l2jfrozen and calling it grankain or whatever lovely name you can think of makes you someone or describes something great you did on your own? You just use l2jfrozen, add some customs and call that "work".

Get your facts straight please, there are also adults in this forum, not only kids ;)

I can make lovely words too, sKamex(tell me if you got it) for example, see? That was easy.

i know what i said, this are not my original files, he also is not stupid to share something good, don't speak if you don't know whole story

i know what i said, this are not my original files, he also is not stupid to share something good, don't speak if you don't know whole story

Those files are your original files.

End of story...

Stop selling shits. Also, I have seen your work inside.. 

the guy not shared original files, end of story, and baggos do not speak shit if you don't know anything about

let's play pretend; that you are right...

do you sell outdated/fake files to people? you should be banned for scamming

not yours? i know u'r ashamed of your noobish work with other people's shared crappy-coded work...

Edited by @MaDaFTW

He's selling arena files "based on gran kain", yet he mentioned, in this topic I guess, that he's not selling gran kain sources and never will. Sounds legit.

I buy this pack too from dan7e2 and this project is big fail all project is copy from other projects and need lot of fix and full unbalance..

And somthing more dan7e2 is the biggest noob "developer" + scammer

I buy this pack too from dan7e2 and this project is big fail all project is copy from other projects and need lot of fix and full unbalance..

And somthing more dan7e2 is the biggest noob "developer" + scammer

show proff that you are client

• 2 weeks later...