[Share]L2Arena Pack+Source By Kamex The Smartest.

MADM4N

Please pay attention to your words.

Online less than 10-15 people: there is reason 2x only (Administrator is kid or just making project with 0$).

You can not judge developer for low online on his product. He is not administrating server. 

Also today i saw his work and original files via skype. They are really rare and with full of nice functions. Try to do something like that, then use your empty brain and fucking fingers to type something like that.

Yeah sure. It's not a complex problem to understand that people will start use his files if they where worth something at the very least. But guess what ? NONE use them because "his" work is just shared shit around the world and some "nice edited" htmls that's all. And if the files are good trust me people will understand it and will stay to play the server that will "use" his files because they will enjoy it but guess again what ! NONE like them and that is why none use his files.

Yeah sure. It's not a complex problem to understand that people will start use his files if they where worth something at the very least. But guess what ? NONE use them because "his" work is just shared shit around the world and some "nice edited" htmls that's all. And if the files are good trust me people will understand it and will stay to play the server that will "use" his files because they will enjoy it but guess again what ! NONE like them and that is why none use his files.

what octer trying to reveal is that the shared files are not based on my source, are some randoms using my customs, feel free to use them as a trial pack

my file is online if any need test my file join tnx (SOON I WORKING WITH JFROZEN FOR MAKE ALL PROBLEMS AND MAKE IT AGAIN BEST PROJECT FOR FREE)

https://mega.nz/#!kF5lhBSJ!5ZqDYT0dT2nPod-SmI3WGJyN48KTAlCFcWA2SzPKKjg

L2jLuna dev.

Edited by tazerman2

Are you mad ? please read again what you just wrote.  This is madness.

First of all this shared shit is based on Cadmus sources. Its not the Kamex source files. MadaFTW just did copy past from L2Arena files to Cadmus files and adapted datapack at possible level. Please learn about this sphere before telling us here something.

Edited by 0cter

As animações e arquivos de systextures estão dentro da pasta gameguard do sistema, usá-lo de qualquer maneira ou ter que colocar os arquivos corretamente, porque é um pouco confuso

I am another ripped off custom from kamex.

Usually I am not getting involved in this kind of conversations because it's not my thing.

I do understand the anger @MadaFTW shows and that's because kamex he is claiming that he is selling a ready pack to go online, wich that means to most of us that the server it is ready to go live so we might need to do some changes but no kamex he is selling something needed far from little bit more work. Although Kamex he is a great guy he will help you with everything possible question have he will make sure you will get the right answer I am not he's friend I do not know this guys I'm he's customer.

One problem though when I was reporting errors and bugs the answer was "really? What have you done" and that's where everything started going downfall with MR.Kamex.

I did open a server with those files l2ressurection was the name we did get 300 ppl on the first day few more the rest of the week but once everyone started getting level up they started noticing how bad the server was, you can say my fault who knows ? Anyways a friend of mine got the files and opened la2arena he did get around 160 ppl on the first day few more the rest of the week but everything went downfall again even after all this work and effort we put in this files we couldn't save it.

As from experience those files has some nice unique features kamex he did set it up really well but he choosed the wrong IL project L2jfrozen

He might say it is grainkain yes I'll agree but I was never heard of it call me dumb or whatever I have lost my trust in interlude developers on this forum.

I am another ripped off custom from kamex.

Usually I am not getting involved in this kind of conversations because it's not my thing.

I do understand the anger @MadaFTW shows and that's because kamex he is claiming that he is selling a ready pack to go online, wich that means to most of us that the server it is ready to go live so we might need to do some changes but no kamex he is selling something needed far from little bit more work. Although Kamex he is a great guy he will help you with everything possible question have he will make sure you will get the right answer I am not he's friend I do not know this guys I'm he's customer.

One problem though when I was reporting errors and bugs the answer was "really? What have you done" and that's where everything started going downfall with MR.Kamex.

I did open a server with those files l2ressurection was the name we did get 300 ppl on the first day few more the rest of the week but once everyone started getting level up they started noticing how bad the server was, you can say my fault who knows ? Anyways a friend of mine got the files and opened la2arena he did get around 160 ppl on the first day few more the rest of the week but everything went downfall again even after all this work and effort we put in this files we couldn't save it.

As from experience those files has some nice unique features kamex he did set it up really well but he choosed the wrong IL project L2jfrozen

He might say it is grainkain yes I'll agree but I was never heard of it call me dumb or whatever I have lost my trust in interlude developers on this forum.

Dat is True:DD best ansfer "really? What have you done"

• 4 weeks later...

This is not a perfect pack, yes it has some problems that I have already arranged with the time that I bought this package. As classes are not 100% balanced .. some other little buggs in skills nothing you can not fix. And regarding the backdoor of getItemCount it does not work as a disclosed source is not original.

i owner www.l2arenapvp.com

This is not a perfect pack, yes it has some problems that I have already arranged with the time that I bought this package. As classes are not 100% balanced .. some other little buggs in skills nothing you can not fix. And regarding the backdoor of getItemCount it does not work as a disclosed source is not original.

Anyone tried? he want to sell me to, but i didn't bought.. i was thinking its very nice server :)

It is just a frozen project with "full of shit customs items/npcs" inside.. Never trust the easy words.. No one can provide you "balance". You are the only one who will work for your own balance.

Can anyone tell me where is real backup?

Cus i got missing stuff

https://postimg.org/image/5rjn65j6l/

this are not real l2arena files, enjoy the design , if you want the real files 100% working and stable contact me

That. You was supposed to sell real files to author yet you sold crap. Long story short, ppl should avoid you :troll: