Share L2Jfrozen Pack & Source & Backup

M@dara

nice,try to find the npc also and remvoe it too,after reshare it clean,idk if such npc exist but have a look if you can.thnx for your job also (y)

i will check it but i dont know anything about the npc :S

tru but still not this usefull,who knows where another bdoors can exist,others say that it had an npc wich gives you items free etc.to be exact,a fridn of mine who used this told me he had an area of farm free items and npc wich could make you godly player.idk if it's true,but nothing positive is heard about those files

Told the guy who sells the same files in topzone..

wut?me player,not dev

Thats why..you noob player and not dev no skills to sell them or acis 364 rev *premium*..why it must called premium than leached dunno..

Update your topic better there premium change to leached found in a ru forum or something..

Thats why..you noob player and not dev no skills to sell them or acis 364 rev *premium*..why it must called premium than leached dunno..

Update your topic better there premium change to leached found in a ru forum or something..

you played Athebaldt? Who are you? da fuq you talking 'bout ?

you played Athebaldt? Who are you? da fuq you talking 'bout ?

Me?its me reborn12 who you tried to scam in l2centos told ya you donated 145euros Moneysafe(from france)

You just tried to make me kick my gm with reason that he tooks the money and after this you asked me for gm remember now?you are nothing mann just a spammer and no real life kid..grow up 2k17 you still try to troll me or what?

Me?its me reborn12 who you tried to scam in l2centos told ya you donated 145euros Moneysafe(from france)

You just tried to make me kick my gm with reason that he tooks the money and after this you asked me for gm remember now?you are nothing mann just a spammer and no real life kid..grow up 2k17 you still try to troll me or what?

you clearly have tangled me with another person.Me paid donated only on fgames server for itens before years c4-c6 versions.Idk who are you or why you insult me.

he is accountant alt account :)

another guy talking non-sense,who are you?

you clearly have tangled me with another person.Me paid donated only on fgames server for itens before years c4-c6 versions.Idk who are you or why you insult me.

another guy talking non-sense,who are you?

i wont start posting your alt banned accounts,damn with you.

Hi dear, can u help me with this server i cant make it run. Can u help me how i use this files to run the server in local ? thanks a lot !

Edited by SweeTs

Hi dear, can u help me with this server i cant make it run. Can u help me how i use this files to run the server in local ? thanks a lot !

write me on pv what prob you have. you send me what to do with source? lol..