[Preview] Moba Event In Interlude

Why all end up in a e-war, can't you just talk on internet lol? Why u think i want "war" with you just because i "defended" you cause is a nice system? 

I wanna talk, I like talking :) I said my bad, I misunderstood what you wrote.

1st decent idea i have seen since years. Just a few things off the top of my head tho.

- Forget the fix map version let it have a lineage feel and have the event happen in areas that are known as tipical lineage places.

- Have only 1 type of creep but with a wave load setup like every consecutive wave would be different amount of creeps or the same amount of creeps with different stats.

- Have objectives but base those objectives to revolve more around lineage than league, like an on the hunt version in l2 but instead of rengar <-> khazix you would have elf <-> dark elf

- Dont use the turret system because its completely off when it comes to lineage, instead use bosses that dont move but still use all their abilities.

- As far as scheduling goes, dont make the mistake of making it happen in fixed hours or beeing on demand. These things are ideas that are sooo boring and never ever worked to begin with. Instead implement it as an addition to a current system so that you take adventage of the event without having balance issues happen. Add it as a part of clan wars for example or even can create a team olympiad system.

- To be honest I tried to find an area that would fit the moba style (with lanes etc), but I wasn't able to find one. Plus I asked deMEV about the price on the geodata of this map and it was 250 euro.. Kind of high imo.

- The waves will be dynamic on the final version. For example, if an outer turret(the first turret) is destroyed, the minions of the team that had the destroyed turret will get a slight bonus on stats, so that the lane is pushed to the other way. I might add structures like inhibitors, that when destroyed the team that destroyed them would get more or stronger minions etc.

- Sounds like a nice idea.

- This is possible too and since I have no client mod knowledge it would spare me the time to make custom npcs and skills for the turrets.

- The way I have it now is like the olympiad system, it opens for example at 14:00 and lasts 120 minutes. And it works with queues since I will try to balance the games depending on gear, classes etc in the future.

Thank you for your suggestions :)

Looks nice, good idea. About the turrets, when destroyed, spawn a little version of the tower (like in siege).  :)

Edited by SweeTs

lmao. You'll probably gonna see it in 3 trillion servers although it will take just one game to understand that you could simply press the X button and open LoL rather to play a c/p game that is centuries ahead from L2.

this...

Topic:

and i wonder why people comment ideas how to make the event look like more LoL than it is atm.

Whats the meaning of this anyway?If someone wants to play LoL,he wont bother playing a "lower" version of it.

If i saw correctly,"minions" are attacking Turret no matter if they faced a bit earlier the enemy minions (prioritize it,instead of prioritize the first target faced),and also the delay for the next target is a bit slow.

Good try afterall

I wanna talk, I like talking :) I said my bad, I misunderstood what you wrote.

- To be honest I tried to find an area that would fit the moba style (with lanes etc), but I wasn't able to find one. Plus I asked deMEV about the price on the geodata of this map and it was 250 euro.. Kind of high imo.

- The waves will be dynamic on the final version. For example, if an outer turret(the first turret) is destroyed, the minions of the team that had the destroyed turret will get a slight bonus on stats, so that the lane is pushed to the other way. I might add structures like inhibitors, that when destroyed the team that destroyed them would get more or stronger minions etc.

- Sounds like a nice idea.

- This is possible too and since I have no client mod knowledge it would spare me the time to make custom npcs and skills for the turrets.

- The way I have it now is like the olympiad system, it opens for example at 14:00 and lasts 120 minutes. And it works with queues since I will try to balance the games depending on gear, classes etc in the future.

Thank you for your suggestions :)

Dont worry about geodata, geodata in general is as useless as an invisible, unclickable, immobile npc that spam i love anal rape in global chat.

Dont focus on making it lol like off the top of my head cruma tower and toi is awsome for such, if it wasnt interlude kamaloka labirinth would fit that also but what you should also look into is seven signs areas. You dont need to have lanes and all that stuff, its not lol.

Looks nice, good idea. About the turrets, when destroyed, spawn a little version of the tower (like in siege).  :)

this...

Topic:

and i wonder why people comment ideas how to make the event look like more LoL than it is atm.

Whats the meaning of this anyway?If someone wants to play LoL,he wont bother playing a "lower" version of it.

If i saw correctly,"minions" are attacking Turret no matter if they faced a bit earlier the enemy minions (prioritize it,instead of prioritize the first target faced),and also the delay for the next target is a bit slow.

Good try afterall

It isn't lol, it is a MOBA type gameplay considered just another event in L2.

About the minions, as I said, the AI needs to be optimized. At the moment they lock on a target until it is dead or far away from them, that's why you see them not targetting the other minions when they were attacking the turet.

Thanks.

nice idea.

all its good.

i dont like:

nexus

turrets 

:D

create custom templateid for nexus and other for turret. :D

My client mod knowledge is too low and I can't be bothered to learn ;p If I find any shared templates that are good looking, I might add them.

Dont worry about geodata, geodata in general is as useless as an invisible, unclickable, immobile npc that spam i love anal rape in global chat.

Dont focus on making it lol like off the top of my head cruma tower and toi is awsome for such, if it wasnt interlude kamaloka labirinth would fit that also but what you should also look into is seven signs areas. You dont need to have lanes and all that stuff, its not lol.

Well the event is supposed to be a MOBA event and lanes are the identity of MOBAs. Idk though, I might actually change it.

Thanks again.

It isn't lol, it is a MOBA type gameplay considered just another event in L2.

About the minions, as I said, the AI needs to be optimized. At the moment they lock on a target until it is dead or far away from them, that's why you see them not targetting the other minions when they were attacking the turet.

Thanks.

My client mod knowledge is too low and I can't be bothered to learn ;p If I find any shared templates that are good looking, I might add them.

Well the event is supposed to be a MOBA event and lanes are the identity of MOBAs. Idk though, I might actually change it.

Thanks again.

No the lanes are not the identity of a moba. Its inside the name of it Multiplayer Online Battle Arena, you can create any sort of arena and call it a moba event. The key is not having a moba event but to adapt something from lol into lineage with making it not feel like lol. :D

What you wrote makes no sense btw, lineage 2 is another game and this is an event that (maybe) will be running in lineage 2, not the whole game modified to be a MOBA (like L2Newline for example). This will be something like your classic TvT event, or the Olympiad.

I quoted the guy that said "BLABLA Love to see it on servers BLABLA". I was clearly referring to him, how it's even possible to misunderstand this?

My initial reply was different and not only one line. I wanted to write about: + "Some servers would use it as an event and others full-time like NewLinemyAss who bought a map from Respect937 and they said the made their own chronicle lmao. Everything will fail since when you need to add an event to entertain players means that that your L2 provided experience sucks."

Anyway it's just L2 after all. I don't have anything to comment about your event sorry (except the: prefer to play LoL instead), all i wanted was to comment that guy.

The only way for L2 to succeed nowadays is this: 

but still it needs to be remade and not c/p giving the player something to be immersed with it again. MMORPG is an entirely different beast and it's a joke to put a MOBA style inside it.

Edit: But yea, as i said. It's L2 afterall even if you make it a potato ppl will say OMG GOOD IDEA LETS DO DIS!

Edited by IpotoniC

Yeah I've seen those guys making L2 on UE4, but I don't think they will get the chance to publish it.. Copyright issues and such..

I quoted the guy that said "BLABLA Love to see it on servers BLABLA". I was clearly referring to him, how it's even possible to misunderstand this?

My initial reply was different and not only one line. I wanted to write about: + "Some servers would use it as an event and others full-time like NewLinemyAss who bought a map from Respect937 and they said the made their own chronicle lmao. Everything will fail since when you need to add an event to entertain players means that that your L2 provided experience sucks."

Anyway it's just L2 after all. I don't have anything to comment about your event sorry (except the: prefer to play LoL instead), all i wanted was to comment that guy.

The only way for L2 to succeed nowadays is this: 

but still it needs to be remade and not c/p giving the player something to be immersed with it again. MMORPG is an entirely different beast and it's a joke to put a MOBA style inside it.

Edit: But yea, as i said. It's L2 afterall even if you make it a potato ppl will say OMG GOOD IDEA LETS DO DIS!

This looks ugly :D

When you are up against such you cant do jack shit than to redo the game hence lineage eternal.

This looks ugly :D

When you are up against such you cant do jack shit than to redo the game hence lineage eternal.

said the guy who has avatar the fag taric.

LOL

i will make you new visuals and stuff if you give me the event when you finish

It will most likely take a while since I'm currently working on eola at these days, but I'll keep your offer in mind.

Have you considered balance yet?

What are your thoughts on mana pots, buffs and some classes that are probably gonna be too strong in 5v5s like glad/tyrant?

lmao. You'll probably gonna see it in 3 trillion servers although it will take just one game to understand that you could simply press the X button and open LoL rather to play a c/p game that is centuries ahead from L2.

Hmmm..

-MOM!!?

-WHAT?

-Can I play l2?

-No fuck off , league of legends is way much better.

-But...

-I SAID , LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IS BETTER!

-But...HON is kinda the same..

-NO , league of legends is the one and only.

-Bitch fuck off.

-CROTCH PUNCH.

-DEAD...

end of story.

With the way you're thinking and judging both games then all games are lookalike and we shouldn't play any of them.

League of legends looks like (x) , and (x) looks like league of legends...That's the story..

How can a creator create something totally new and different when his ideas are clearly inspired by other games and designs he has seen in his life?

League of legends looks like hon , so what?

Lineage 2 can have something , such as MOBA EVENT (anarchy's event) ..