All Wrong With Acis (Sins)

Since i'm bored i decided to Sin aCis and my lovely tryskell cause he is French and i adore him  :-[

(Useless text bellow, in 3...2...1..)

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH aCis IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES

CURRENT SINS: 0

1. What a inconsistent name for a project that release its revisions slower than time that pass when we are in high-school watching the clock and realise that we are still in the 1st hour class. (+5)

2. I don't know whats the relation between aCis and ubisoft but they have something in common. Make a nice and unique template and then keep making unnecessary and useless sequels within periods. (+5)

3. aCis stands for another crappy interlude server as owner mentioned. Basically he uses reverse psychology to avoid much attention and have less critism about it. (+4)

4. Project made by a French with a photo profil of a little female dwarf. Cause when a big white van writes at the sides "Candies", its legit. (+2)

5. Yay Tryskell updated the website and make it... worst? I understand that people tend to follow the modern pattern of websites and forums but all i see is that the previous were better and understandable. And i'll speak for the graphics a little bit. The current are like the face of Harry Edward Styles sunk into a carbon dioxide mixed with the period of a royalty mule and all this smeared on a painting and signed by Henri Matisse. (+2)

6. Tryskell added illuminati eye in the top corner of website, cause amusing french is amusing. (+2)

7.  I judged the website but i have to admit the colors and the layout are really nice and soft. Kinda make me miss the cancer that 2017 websites give me, especially when after a while i start to think that i'm watching a hollywood trailer that is paused rather than a website. I'll remove a sin for this. (-1)

8. "6 years together", nop we are not six years together tryskell. I don't know to who you refer to but you won't convience me that i know you 6 years. (+2)

9. More half-naked elves rubbing small and cute female dwarf's head while a men is watching from distance. Thank you tryskell. (+2)

10. Tryskell can be characterized as a selflessness yet much accurate man. You can ask one question and the answer you will receive require 2 SSD of 1 TB each and 1 online server just to store the half of the message. Less detail tryskell, less detail. You waste web-resources that would help us to reach Skynet 2-3 weeks earlier.(+2)

11. Crappy Server's. (+1)

12. "Tryskell experiments on monkeys lab... For science", aha, W-what? This worth 10 sin to be removed, mostly because tryskell know his clients. (-10)

13. Link Tryskell is a d*ck toward elpies. (+5)

14. "MyNameIsTryskell", informative owner is informative. (+2)

A TOTAL OF 23 SINS

SENTENCE: Highly trained monkeys by tryskell... for science

IixFrl0.png

Not sure what you speak about website edit, sido applied an ugly template for new year and I asked him to revert back. He then reverted all profiles with old template, applied a new header and that's it.

As said Trance, Sido handles the website, the illuminati thing is its business.

And I still have less sins than Godzilla movie.

RIP English

[GR] Καθικι οτι και να πεις ξερεις οτι με συμπαθεις καταβαθος [/GR]

Sido takes care of the web side, not Tryskell.

Not sure what you speak about website edit, sido applied an ugly template for new year and I asked him to revert back. He then reverted all profiles with old template, applied a new header and that's it.

As said Trance, Sido handles the website, the illuminati thing is its business.

Sins refer to a aCis as project-website e.t.c if tryskell didnt make the website ok his friend did i'm sorry for this. 

I'm sorry tryskell i didnt know about website <3 love youuu

also

XAXAXAXAXAXA you worth 1 billion for what u just said 
Edited by AccessDenied