Re-Share Neophron Symbols Buffs Over The Head

Does this patch also contain that stuff for better fps which you was sharing on another topic?

yes

i will i need to know what kind of bugs there are my patch has everything i 1st wanna collect every bug to fix it and share them with my patch

Edit: i'm using on my patch Overlord debuff circle, new dance song animations + death spike

OL

Dance/Songs

Death Spike

Link to my Patch

Celestine Patch & Symbols 25/1/2017

any chance u can make debuff circles for necro banes/mass slow etc?

any chance u can make debuff circles for necro banes/mass slow etc?

you can just take the green circle and add it on necro banes and it will look like the video nothing hard it's very simple

• 2 weeks later...

A small feedback - If you die, icon is still above your head, should be gone.

well sometimes if you or someone else dies you will see the icon on the ground it's nothing personal you can avoid it

if the same person will open again the skill it will reset and you wont see it again

Not sometimes but it always stays after death. Casting skill again to get refreshed icon is pointless and stupid. Icon should be gone after death, simple as that. If it stays - the mod is not finished.

Also your package replaces english files for some russian crap. Should mention that before sharing.

Not sometimes but it always stays after death. Casting skill again to get refreshed icon is pointless and stupid. Icon should be gone after death, simple as that. If it stays - the mod is not finished.

Also your package replaces english files for some russian crap. Should mention that before sharing.

just use your own systemmsg-e.dat and thats all well the mod created by Neophron he should fix that issue

• 2 weeks later...

Too bad this patch is not done for all the skills, it would have been amazing.

Still nice. But unfair to be used due to the lack of skills done like that. Would not be fair for other classes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...