Best Private L2 H5 Pack?

Hey there.

I've been away from L2 scene for a few years.

Been working my ass off so I can support myself financially.

So, here I am.

I'm looking for the best H5 packs. Price doesn't matter.

This is one of the packs I've got in my mind: http://l2-scripts.com/index.php?productID=531

Does anyone know if they're reputable? Is it worth the money? Is the pack bug free?

I'm not interested to buy any packs from skids. I'm looking for professionally developed packs which can allow thousands of people play at the same time. My best friend is a highly skilled developer and we'd work on a new concept of L2.

Thanks for your time

Hey there.

I've been away from L2 scene for a few years.

Been working my ass off so I can support myself financially.

So, here I am.

I'm looking for the best H5 packs. Price doesn't matter.

This is one of the packs I've got in my mind: http://l2-scripts.com/index.php?productID=531

Does anyone know if they're reputable? Is it worth the money? Is the pack bug free?

I'm not interested to buy any packs from skids. I'm looking for professionally developed packs which can allow thousands of people play at the same time. My best friend is a highly skilled developer and we'd work on a new concept of L2.

Thanks for your time

no

First of all wrong section.

Secondly there is nothing bug-free and online number and pack is a joke.

About l2scripts i can't have an opinion but i want to ask them if they charge 100 euro for every single letter on this (Source Code). Latest revision - 1,250 USD (Source Code) and i can't really tell if their listing prices are calculated via their presentation texts. You know color/font/length.

My best friend is a highly skilled developer and we'd work on a new concept of L2.

If that's true, you can take (for free) l2jserver as a base and work on it.

If you want something "more stable / bug free", I would say go for Sunrise as the price is not that huge compared to scripts.

• Like 1

First of all wrong section.

Secondly there is nothing bug-free and online number and pack is a joke.

About l2scripts i can't have an opinion but i want to ask them if they charge 100 euro for every single letter on this (Source Code). Latest revision - 1,250 USD (Source Code) and i can't really tell if their listing prices are calculated via their presentation texts. You know color/font/length.

Our prices consist of the work that has been done due development. Some people won't appreciate the fact that beside "high bold prices" that they see, there're many developers behind that work daily to make the server better.

Price policy is something individual for each and every team/company. When you come to your local market every week, you decide which bread to buy -- the one for 0.5$ or for 10$. I will NEVER throw a fact that our competitors sell something less quality for less price, because I simply don't know and it's a customer decision which service they should use. If a person wants to build a custom server and he needs the sources, he has many ways to accomplish that. For example usually when a new client (new I means has no experience) wants to buy something, I will never recommend him to buy the source code without a proper team that will continue developing it. There're many alternatives to our service and we're focused on a certain l2 admin population. At the bottom line - there's no need for an admin to buy the source code without any codding knowledge and mostly even if he buys the source code - he should still either code his add-ons himself or hire somebody.

For most of people here l2 is just a hobby, for l2-scripts is a full time job. We're not widely customer oriented, we have up to 10 clients simultaneously(for packs) in this way we can provide a better service.

We sell not only bytes, we sell warranty, we sell support and we sell trust.

I hope it will answer some of your questions or doubts.

Our prices consist of the work that has been done due development. Some people won't appreciate the fact that beside "high bold prices" that they see, there're many developers behind that work daily to make the server better.

Price policy is something individual for each and every team/company. When you come to your local market every week, you decide which bread to buy -- the one for 0.5$ or for 10$. I will NEVER throw a fact that our competitors sell something less quality for less price, because I simply don't know and it's a customer decision which service they should use. If a person wants to build a custom server and he needs the sources, he has many ways to accomplish that. For example usually when a new client (new I means has no experience) wants to buy something, I will never recommend him to buy the source code without a proper team that will continue developing it. There're many alternatives to our service and we're focused on a certain l2 admin population. At the bottom line - there's no need for an admin to buy the source code without any codding knowledge and mostly even if he buys the source code - he should still either code his add-ons himself or hire somebody.

For most of people here l2 is just a hobby, for l2-scripts is a full time job. We're not widely customer oriented, we have up to 10 clients simultaneously(for packs) in this way we can provide a better service.

100 euros to speak them on skype + 200 to tell them hello ggwp

as a person who did read l2shits sources LUL, played on l2shits server and saw nothing working properly, saw admins struggling to get their paid support and lately also reading stories about malware spread by them to steal personal data - i would keep fucking away from l2jscripts.

Go for h5 pack by Sunrise as suggested above.

as a person who did read l2shits sources LUL, played on l2shits server and saw nothing working properly, saw admins struggling to get their paid support and lately also reading stories about malware spread by them to steal personal data - i would keep fucking away from l2jscripts.

this. ma man said corrector tings

I suppose you're reading stories that you invented yourself =)

In anyway, I doubt you have played or seen our latest sources, even though, I doubt you were to acknowledge any effort made by anyone except of yours. 

Plus this hypocrisy, com'on, you say malware or something, but sunrise is l2sguard partner do 1+1.

Something that I would agree with you that l2jSunRise is a decent product. You may try as well L2Open, both has great support or go for any l2tales shared sources if TS has any codding abilities.  

I suppose you're reading stories that you invented yourself =)

In anyway, I doubt you have played or seen our latest sources, even though, I doubt you were to acknowledge any effort made by anyone except of yours. 

Plus this hypocrisy, com'on, you say malware or something, but sunrise is l2sguard partner do 1+1.

Something that I would agree with you that l2jSunRise is a decent product. You may try as well L2Open, both has great support or go for any l2tales shared sources if TS has any codding abilities.  

name servers that using your sources so we can log and check them out

I accept all that cause i can't prove that their wrong plus i don't trust others if they talk shit. Also i understand that you offer an everythingthatyouwillneedforyoursever thing. But let's take your bread example.

There is a bread that exists for around 15 years and costs 0.5$. After all those years some ppl recreated the bread and shared it but it's very taste was missing. Other ppl took that recipe and tried to fix it. Now their selling the bread for 10$. But at the end what can you do with a bread.. So you have to buy the recipe (sources) but the recipe costs 50$. Altho noone knows if their recipe is different from another one that costs 5$.

If you missed my point here let me make it clear to you: You're very image is a bubble commonly found at legit "scammers". If you can take money from ppl good for you but at the end it's a stolen recipe, nothing more nothing less.

Clean L2J.. ignore others.. both l2jsunrise and scripts..

get L2J, get a developer = profit. 

The only disadvantage that l2j has is that SDW worked on it and he is an anime guy which is ew... 

Edited by AccessDenied

I accept all that cause i can't prove that their wrong plus i don't trust others if they talk shit. Also i understand that you offer an everythingthatyouwillneedforyoursever thing. But let's take your bread example.

There is a bread that exists for around 15 years and costs 0.5$. After all those years some ppl recreated the bread and shared it but it's very taste was missing. Other ppl took that recipe and tried to fix it. Now their selling the bread for 10$. But at the end what can you do with a bread.. So you have to buy the recipe (sources) but the recipe costs 50$. Altho noone knows if their recipe is different from another one that costs 5$.

If you missed my point here let me make it clear to you: You're very image is a bubble commonly found at legit "scammers". If you can take money from ppl good for you but at the end it's a stolen recipe, nothing more nothing less.

I agree for most of the things. But this is how business works. It worked from day 0 that way. If I can be here 24/7 for mu customer and provide all the help he needs server related or even wife related (happened couple of times) I will do that, because I'm getting paid. The idea that we can do mostly everything is very easy for a person. For example I would never understand my grandfather who goes into 4 different stores to save 10$ for example at the end. I prefer to do it at one place even though I will lose those 10$ acknowledgly. It's about clients and people, different people look for different services and quality levels.

I can't tell you what to think, so if our policy and prices end up like a legit scammers, I can't really do anything about it, from my point of view, if you didn't try us, you shouldn't judge us completely negative, but I do understand you. For instance I dislike apple, because they sell brand rather than quality, providing less efficient phone spec-vising. But still, apple provides a great support for their customers and making it look cool with useless upgrades, status etc.

In the professional way, it isn't really matters what pack you use (unless it's a PTS), all that matters is:

1. Do you know java programming, html to make it look pretty and some DP/client work?

2. If not, do you have a good dev. team to support you?

3. Do you have the talent to promote your server through hundrerds of similar servers?

4. Do you have money for adverting?

5. Do you have time and solid will to continue after you were ddosed or server is already dead after 2 weeks?

As you see it's a personal evaluation, we decline many turn-key projects, because the client will fail, period. And we tell him to move on. We don't need their money, although most devs are devs, they don't advice they don't care about personalities of their clients, it's just freelance. Who gives a shit?

So it's very easy to judge, without knowing the facts. Numbers are just numbers, the support and the approach that we have is priceless and that's our flag.

Edited by l2-scripts