interlude How To Reduce Hero Glow (C6)

If you want to reduce the Hero Aura theres a simple solution, Just open env.int with file edit, then find the line: LineageWeapon.rangesample and remove it.

It must be something like this:   Before

CubeTexName = LineageEffectsTextures.Etc.Enchant_Aura001_Shader0    

HeroWeaponTex = LineageEffectsTextures.Hero.Hero_Aura001_Shader01
                                                                                                                                        HeroAuraTex = LineageEffectsTextures.Hero.Hero_Aura000_Shader00
                                                                                                                                        HeroAuraMesh = LineageWeapons.rangesample

After

CubeTexName = LineageEffectsTextures.Etc.Enchant_Aura001_Shader01
                                                                                                                                        HeroWeaponTex = LineageEffectsTextures.Hero.Hero_Aura001_Shader01
                                                                                                                                        HeroAuraTex = LineageEffectsTextures.Hero.Hero_Aura000_Shader00
                                                                                                                                        HeroAuraMesh =

And after save in format 111. If you are too lazy to do it theres a link with my modified env as you see on the picture below.

Download:

http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/R8nrT9Jy/file.html (Updated link)

Credits: `Romeo (me)                                                 

damoyQt.jpg

Edited by Sawadee
  • Upvote 1

Leaked from AEPvP patch, we were the first who did it 4 years ago

Leaked lmao.

Edit: Reduce? You just delete the mesh "path". Just like weapons, remember? Plus you can try so many things and have awkward results.

Edited by IpotoniC

Leaked from AEPvP patch, we were the first who did it 4 years ago

Dafuk? Deletin a line from env.int and sharing the env doesnt make it your work fella, anyone could it take it easy :) I just gave credits to me for the share not for the work.

Edited by Sawadee

Dafuk? Deletin a line from env.int and sharing the env doesnt make it your work fella, anyone could it take it easy :) I just gave credits to me for the share not for the work.

You're mentally challenged that's for sure. You gave credits for the topic? Are you real? Then everytime you leak someone's else work you give credits for your self just for the topic? You're a big zero man grow up and start using your small brain

You're mentally challenged that's for sure. You gave credits for the topic? Are you real? Then everytime you leak someone's else work you give credits for your self just for the topic? You're a big zero man grow up and start using your small brain

You know the one thing that this forum taught me is to never argue with idiots in public, but i will let you express your homo ego and i can flame you till the mornin without gettin bored you wanna do this? lmao you just sit in a chair and smash the keyboard at 90/mph with your syphilis fingers just to pretend someone, i never did that i never told to anyone that i actually deserve anythin or i never seek for attention but you, you my poor nig you should eat your fake naik shoes and find a full time job, maybe this will distract your from your miserable e-life.

Edited by Sawadee

You know the one thing that this forum taught me is to never argue with idiots in public, but i will let you express your homo ego and i can flame you till the mornin without gettin bored you wanna do this? lmao you just sit in a chair and smash the keyboard at 90/mph with your syphilis fingers just to pretend someone, i never did that i never told to anyone that i actually deserve anythin or i never seek for attention but you, you my poor nig you should eat your fake naik shoes and find a full time job, maybe this will distract your from your miserable e-life.

made my day that one

watching xxdem's replies is the only entertaining thing left in this forum. He should be promoted to VIP Clown Member free of charge. This dude is amazing

LOCKING FOR NOW TO AVOID SPAM AND FLAME.

* Such a small share, so much rage  :poker face: Removing one line from env.int - if that would be my "mod",
some ppl on this forum would call me names, but not a "modder/developer", so I guess it's better for

xxdem to calm down.

Edited by aVVe

• 5 months later...