[Tool] Codeis

codeis

codeis is NOT a bot program, it is a helper for dualboxers!

The program will stay ontop of active windows and you are
able to press on buttons to press on a hidden window of your
choice. This program is strictly for using F-keys on hidden
windows and you dont have to Alt+TAB every time you would
like to do something on your alt-char if you put right stuff
on the right keys.

Please donate if you like the software!

At the moment it supports only Lineage II - RPG-CLUB (x3),
but if it gets popular and alot of people start using it and
donates, maybe we will start supporting other games!

Information movie

// codeis (www.codeis.net)

Link to file

Edited by codeis

• 1 month later...

nice tool,but what's the whole point?i mean we still have to check it all time instead of our window,can't go afk with this or autofarm.The only difference bewteen this and the game is that here we must click and on the game we must press buttns.anyway when it will be released for other servers?updating it and adding more automatic features to make game easier will bring you good incomes if you sell.btw thank you for creatign and share this,i hope this will give us more options and auto game in future.

nice tool,but what's the whole point?i mean we still have to check it all time instead of our window,can't go afk with this or autofarm.The only difference bewteen this and the game is that here we must click and on the game we must press buttns.anyway when it will be released for other servers?updating it and adding more automatic features to make game easier will bring you good incomes if you sell.btw thank you for creatign and share this,i hope this will give us more options and auto game in future.

Thanks for commenting!

This software is no bot, its a dualbox helper :/ maybe we add some auto-features if it is really needed ;)

It is mainly for a second account and preferebly buffer... Maybe some timers to autotrigger F-keys?

It is pretty easy to get the list of active processes running to select what window to press keys on but

the list is getting HUGE then and is pretty hard to find Lineage window...

If there is a server that you would like to try it on please mail me and ill get you a copy with the right setting ;)

// codeis