Anti-Phx Suggestions

As title say, any solution on how to block L2phx in a server. 

I can start adding check in every action such as enchant, announce e.t.c but thats gonna take long.. any suggestion?

Just ideas no codes e.t.c 

You have to client edit, it can't be done only with server. L2PHX is nothing more than a wireshark tool, so the idea is to obfuscate packets opcode to mindfuck such tool.

In another hand, almost everything is already secured. Passing invalid arguments on packets, comparing them with server data,... All that is mostly already done - or at least, it can be achieved.

You have to client edit, it can't be done only with server. L2PHX is nothing more than a wireshark tool, so the idea is to obfuscate packets opcode to mindfuck such tool.

In another hand, almost everything is already secured. Passing invalid arguments on packets, comparing them with server data,... All that is mostly already done - or at least, it can be achieved.

But i'm not that familiar with editing dlls in client. I though its server side only since it send packets that you can check.. 

Let's say PHX can make 100000000 adena, so how could be stop this withouth add check in client just server side? 

I want someone to give me the idea so i can do the other also. Basically phx send the packet and then what?

holy fuck, you are cleary clueless xD

phx works as man in the middle bettwen client and server, with feature to inject own packets,

if server has proper validation of user requests and monitor all flooding attempts (even with simple rate limit per socket), you won't be able to do anything extraordinary whats not possible with game only.

Nowadays even biggest crap packs like l2jscripts are secure from blatant script kiddies attempts to dupe and people want to block phx just so it's not possible to simply bot/oe/augument with available scripts - any popular antibot has basic encryption of traffic to block that, because phx hooks only connect() so it won't get pass any addational encryption itself.

Clueless? i said exactly what u said.. PHX send packets via client to server after it inject them afc.. 

but whatever even if biggest crappy pack contain basic protection why i see phx to work in 90% of servers?

Ex. in xdem's server it also worked  :-[

What worked in aepvp retard? Just a nerd who made a script for enchant spam that got fixed, enchant macros and stuff like that will work on ALL servers, at least I patched mine.

But i'm not that familiar with editing dlls in client. I though its server side only since it send packets that you can check.. 

Let's say PHX can make 100000000 adena, so how could be stop this withouth add check in client just server side? 

I want someone to give me the idea so i can do the other also. Basically phx send the packet and then what?

There is no packets to create objects, so...

Bypasses are checked, if you pass an admincommand it checks GM statut, if you add items on a tradelist it uses server Map to check items integrity and retrieve them, etc...

You can request a multisell id, but it is checked if it exists, and then on aCis/latest L2J it even checks a list of allowed NPCs. If you aren't registered on that NPC, the packet simply returns. And still, you can't hack the server to get free items...

L2PHX works on any server, it's a packet analyzer tool. You wouldn't see a thing it means the connection is cut.

Edited by Tryskell

What worked in aepvp retard? Just a nerd who made a script for enchant spam that got fixed, enchant macros and stuff like that will work on ALL servers, at least I patched mine.

Yea i wanted ask you about this, i remember a guy on skype said "this xdem's server rofl i made phx to work" and i told him ye but i saw that next day he fixed it and he wrote you

"here's your reward for reporty it". I wanted ask how u changed it. Probably floodprotector cause i don't think other solution is available than just FP 

Also u dont have to use the word retard everytime u talk kiddo. It's not 2012 anymore that people gonna believe you're the best dev in maxcheaters, move on and speak better

when u talk at least in a "serious conversation".

Edited by AccessDenied

Clueless? i said exactly what u said.. PHX send packets via client to server after it inject them afc.. 

but whatever even if biggest crappy pack contain basic protection why i see phx to work in 90% of servers?

Ex. in xdem's server it also worked  :-[

phx will still open and detect connections because it's not needed to block program itself,

with traffic encryption you will be only able to capture random rubbish data with no practical use.

Beside that, whoever has idea how to find and exploits bugs (and such ppl are mostly gone from l2) he won't even need/use phx, because its functionality can be achieved in number of other ways.

is there brainDenied server comming up? because that would be decent comedy XD

phx will still open and detect connections because it's not needed to block program itself,

with traffic encryption you will be only able to capture random rubbish data with no practical use.

Beside that, whoever has idea how to find and exploits bugs (and such ppl are mostly gone from l2) he won't even need/use phx, because its functionality can be achieved in number of other ways.

is there brainDenied server comming up? because that would be decent comedy XD

I don't know why u write here, you're dont have any relation with coding or anything you're useless. I Doubt if you can even setup a server without watch a proper tutorial.

So continue writting shit cause you always left 3 hours before school end to go in ur shitty house and use phx to play at pride and leave coding to older people Mr "I use fake flag cause im ashamed of my country".

RIP 

Basically you got :

- packet opcode obfuscation, with random key (if formula to obfuscate can be manually edited by the server owner, it's simply impossible to retrieve it, until you made some cryptology courses)

- checking running processes (that was the main point of "GameGuard" and other guards type), shutting off L2 process if one is found.

- secure server clientpackets (variable integrity check, data integrity check, conditional checks (GMs, etc).

triggered again and i didn't even use magic "greek" word? you are nervous lately, LUL

also,

will just quote this part so you dont edit your post, clueless dumbo XD

What do you mean phx worked on aepvp? Item dupe or what excactly? You're so retarded you make no sense.

Why I call you retarded is simple, the guy you're talking about made a PHX script for auto-enchant, whats so special about it? Its just a macro for enchanting while AFK and it can be done with many programs, considering it a PHX exploit means you really have zero knowledge on the topic.

Nevermind, I fixed packet dupping by injecting unique IDs on each packet so they can't be dupped or recycled. I know you don't have a clue about what I am talking about but "just saying"

What do you mean phx worked on aepvp? Item dupe or what excactly? You're so retarded you make no sense.

Why I call you retarded is simple, the guy you're talking about made a PHX script for auto-enchant, whats so special about it? Its just a macro for enchanting while AFK and it can be done with many programs, considering it a PHX exploit means you really have zero knowledge on the topic.

Nevermind, I fixed packet dupping by injecting unique IDs on each packet so they can't be dupped or recycled. I know you don't have a clue about what I am talking about but "just saying"

oh god... you really can't talk.

triggered again and i didn't even use magic "greek" word? you are nervous lately, LUL

also,

will just quote this part so you dont edit your post, clueless dumbo XD

Again Reverse psychology you can't apply this on me. You generally can't affect me, you just remind me of trumb.