Queen Ant Strider

I don't know if such a thing exist here,i searched a bit and didn't find one so here you go.If it already shared then i'm sorry,feel free to lock my topic.I don't like client modifications that much but i find this one cool and wanted to share.

zmUz7qs.jpg

download: https://mega.nz/#!Ywdg1A5Z!o7iqglfxU4ZQjWV8pN9tAdJ8WT-YyDrUL2S6o86Va7o

Credits for creation: I don't know who made this lol

Credits for Share : Me

Edited by Mr.Parker

I don't know if such a thing exist here,i searched a bit and didn't find one so here you go.If it already shared then i'm sorry,feel free to lock my topic.I don't like client modifications that much but i find this one cool and wanted to share.

zmUz7qs.jpg

download: https://mega.nz/#!Ywdg1A5Z!o7iqglfxU4ZQjWV8pN9tAdJ8WT-YyDrUL2S6o86Va7o

Credits for creation: I don't know who made this lol

Credits for Share : Me

Yea fella its already shared but its ok you must be new here.  :dat:

Very nice share. Thank you!  ;D

@those ppl who tell that its already shared -> close this topic?  :y u no?: wtf whats wrong with those guys?

this is one of the best shares made here considering other nonsense bullshit flying around in this section. be happy to have another mirror of this share keeping this forum alive. no need for locking this topic. 

Edited by Finn

Very nice share. Thank you!  ;D

@those ppl who tell that its already shared -> close this topic?  :y u no?: wtf whats wrong with those guys?

this is one of the best shares made here considering other nonsense bullshit flying around in this section. be happy to have another mirror of this share keeping this forum alive. no need for locking this topic. 

just pls when something is shared topic must remain locked here is the Share all credits to Raccoon.

Edited by Celestine