Some Places

Hello guys,

Can you reccomend me some places (like rooms) that can only a gm can go there? I want to use some tests and trying to find a place where a player cant go there.

Thank you! :D

(not jail,oly)

Edited by melron

if its a pvp server and no farm go on a cruma tower floor and do your tests.

Btw i would reccomend you to test things before players join in server.

-87044,-81849,-8357

Kiss me later. 

PS. ignore accountant i'll ban him tomorrow  :-[  :-[  Listen to little Access only  :-[

Edited by AccessDenied

-87044,-81849,-8357

Kiss me later. 

PS. ignore accountant i'll ban him tomorrow  :-[  :-[  Listen to little Access only  :-[

I was the 'little' one ... wtf now ? Anyway thank you for ur cords its cool place for your private moments :D

Edit: Still waiting this sleepy "+1" :D

Edited by melron

I was the 'little' one ... wtf now ? Anyway thank you for ur cords its cool place for your private moments :D

Edit: Still waiting this sleepy "+1" :D

Always 332ms14.jpg

On Interlude chronicles, the only locations are Dimensional Rift cells, jails (2 of them), Inner Castle teleport areas and the massive room where some RBs sleep on waiting state (on L2J, it's the room of waiting Valakas, Antharas etc).

If you remove NPCs, you got also some areas like Valakas Lair, Antharas Lair, Cruma Tower,...

If you block doors conditions, you got Frintezza, the place where the Holy Grail is (and the angel RB), last roof of Cruma Tower, Garden of Eva, ToI RB spots.

On Interlude chronicles, the only locations are Dimensional Rift cells, jails (2 of them), Inner Castle teleport areas and the massive room where some RBs sleep on waiting state (on L2J, it's the room of waiting Valakas, Antharas etc).

If you remove NPCs, you got also some areas like Valakas Lair, Antharas Lair, Cruma Tower,...

If you block doors conditions, you got Frintezza, the place where the Holy Grail is (and the angel RB), last roof of Cruma Tower, Garden of Eva, ToI RB spots.

Thank you , im thinking the door cases ;P

You can always go to a high place tho.

Or open l2smr copy 1 wall, put it in the sky and have your own flying fortress. Kappa

Solution N2 ;)...

-Anyway ... someone lock it i got my answer! 
Edited by melron

-87044,-81849,-8357

Kiss me later. 

the new 2k17 ADM :O jajaja :P