Lineage 2 Html Backgrounds!

Hello cheaters!

Today I was having some fun with photoshop and since I'm new to it, I've decided to create some html backgrounds in order to extend my skills.

The first background image is TRANSPARENT.

That means that your html box won't be black or white..It will still have the same design that it already has.

Human Background (transparent)

Dark Elf Background

Download Here

Edited by protoftw
  • Upvote 1

I have to be honest, you share just a google png elf in a utx. Make something really cool or an html template and share it. This is useless and nobody gonna use it trust me. (take it as advice)

I have to be honest, you share just a google png elf in a utx. Make something really cool or an html template and share it. This is useless and nobody gonna use it trust me. (take it as advice)

you may not use it,i may not use it, but many people will use it, trust me. :)

so we(l2j-me-you-everyone) share james gosling work access? :dat:

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

you may not use it,i may not use it, but many people will use it, trust me. :)

so we(l2j-me-you-everyone) share james gosling work access? :dat:

You will use it for make pro servidor  :-[  :-[  :-[

In order to make a cool html template I have to make an NPC first..That means that there are limits , and I dont want to put limits to the bg..

Sharing only the bg utx file means that anyone can work on it and make something that will fit their style :)

Edited by protoftw

In order to make a cool html template I have to make an NPC first..That means that there are limits , and I dont want to put limits to the bg..

Sharing only the bg utx file means that anyone can work on it and make something that will fit his style :)

What you just wrote bebe make no sense. You can't set limit in a background because it's a background. 

You basically download images from google and add them in utx which is max 1 minute work and share them. 

Don't do that is bad trust me. Learn html design in l2 and make some nice htmls and people will love them but what u do now is just spam topic no actual work. I don't want to be the bad

but i'm objective.  :-[  kiss

What you just wrote bebe make no sense. You can't set limit in a background because it's a background. 

You basically download images from google and add them in utx which is max 1 minute work and share them. 

Don't do that is bad trust me. Learn html design in l2 and make some nice htmls and people will love them but what u do now is just spam topic no actual work. I don't want to be the bad

but i'm objective.  :-[  kiss

It does make sense , you just have to understand what I'm talking about...

All I'm saying is this:

I create a new html file and set as the default background the one I've uploaded here

I'm working on it (buttons , tables , logos and stuff)

It's done and then I share it.

Everyone will have to use the html I've created (with my tables , my style , my buttons)

I dont want them to use something that they may not like , or even worse ..they may not know how to change the current html file ...

http://prntscr.com/dxblb3 omg :D how to make more good..

send me a pm buddy :)

*If anyone needs help just pm me

Edited by protoftw