Looking For 4Gb Ddos Protected Vps

how about this, they can take https://blazingfast.io/ they have ddos protection 980gbps. i think its very powerful

Dude, there is a simple rule, you pay -> you get. You can't find (decent) ddos protection on an exceptional machine for under 200-300 euro, get over it.

Edited by An4rchy

but still its to expensive for me.

Then please, do a favor to all Lineage players. Shut down your, so called, server.

Dude, there is a simple rule, you pay -> you get. You can't find (decent) ddos protection on an exceptional machine for under 200-300 euro, get over it.

Still this 2012 crap? OVH is invulnerable with the correct configuration for just under 90$

Still this 2012 crap? OVH is invulnerable with the correct configuration for just under 90$

Not so sure about that, but since you say it you must have tested it. Better be safe than sorry though.

Not so sure about that, but since you say it you must have tested it. Better be safe than sorry though.

You need lots of money to keep an OVH server down, none will even try

Then please, do a favor to all Lineage players. Shut down your, so called, server.

Wow that mean, man.

I thinking about this, they say got ohv protection

http://magicstreams.gr/dedicated-servers.php?language=english

Others just overpriced.

Edited by Mellion

Wow that mean, man.

I thinking about this, they say got ohv protection

http://magicstreams.gr/dedicated-servers.php?language=english

Others just overpriced.

For real if you don't wanna spend money don't open a server, otherwise it's pointless. You can't be seriously thinking all the successful servers made topics begging for people to tell them where to find 20$ pcs, lol.

Sorry but SweeTs was right.

Blazingfast.io is one of the best host's at the momment now with 1TB DDoS Protection and they give our free 5€ so that you can use a VPS for free 1 month and test them, all you need to do is request the test with a ticket :)

Blazingfast.io is one of the best host's at the momment now with 1TB DDoS Protection

Looks like you believe in fairy tales :lol:

Blazingfast.io is one of the best host's at the momment now with 1TB DDoS Protection and they give our free 5€ so that you can use a VPS for free 1 month and test them, all you need to do is request the test with a ticket :)

To be honest, they don't have 1 Tb protection, this is just a "marketing trick", as their protection provider is voxility and they're just reselling their vps'es out of this, also voxility can barely deliver 10% of what they offer, which is 500 Gbps (this is their total capacity, but not how much they'll handle for a single customer in a single IP), be careful with the "merchandising" behind these numbers, they are like that exactly to attract people seeking for the "cheapest things" at the "biggest advantages". ;)

And no, I didn't said it doesn't work, it will work for these 5~10 $ booters people like to pay and throw towards your stuff... Although, it's known they have a packet loss / lag, under heavy stress.

Edited by MWZ