[L2J] Lineage 2 Destruction

xoiten

Yeah

Well i guess you will have your friends from kalamata that you give them free items

Yeah, exactly

I will waste 3 months of developing to make a server for gearing up lowlifes from my hometown on which I permanently moved away like 6 years ago.

Dumbass

It really is hilarious for me to find out that after all these years you two guys are still butthurt and talk shit and lies about us when we're not there to reply.

Dev you tried with Wargate many times. My clan joined your server every time you opened it , even in the last opening that as far as the players were told it was all Colville and you were not there.

Never did any of us beg to have access to ANY server and NEVER did you have the balls to ban anyone , let alone a whole clan.
If you did that you would lose 50% of your online anyway since your servers were never very crowded, you were smart enough to know his.

Tsetos can confirm :)

xdem , man you're the type of server admin i dislike the most.

You act all mighty and talk shit on forums like you're something but in the end that's all you can do.
Talk.
You have never actually done anything that can back your words up.

I remember playing in your server only once (i've played in so many servers that i can't remember many of them btw).

I had a dagger.
Like most servers i play at , i report and suggest quite a few things.
After i think it was 1 and a half month in your server this "bored-noth to do-fed up with this" feeling was too strong.

You had to do something or we had to leave since that shit was boring.
You were pretty absent in the forums but you're a sneaky one so you announced an upcoming update that would fix most of the problems and also used that as an excuse for not being active. You were working on the update , that's what you said.

The update happened , but me and everyone else saw that nothing really changed.

And right after that you were gone , again :P
So ofc we would leave your server and since it was obvious that you were a lier we were the ones who blacklisted you and your server.

Just like i did with Dev and his servers.

You two and everyone else need to realise something.

We give ZERO f@cks about you, all of you.
We could not care less.
We just want to play the game , have some fun and that's all.

We're only looking for a good server , nothing more , that's why we joined pretty much all private servers in the past few years.
And we left each and every one of them because they were bad.

We do have the experience and are able to see when and if a server is going to die.
So , ofc we'll leave , even after 1 week , and all players will do the same eventually even if they talk shit about us when they see us leaving.

Instead of using your energy to make up lies and hate on a dead forum you could maybe start working on a project and think of something new.
All you do is trying to copy a project that is 10 years old and you can't even copy it properly.
It's not even a good project to begin with, you could be copying L2 Race Supremacy , it was WAY better than Pride.

Anyway , i have no hard feelings against you two after all you 're the typical priv server admin type.

Having said that i do want to say that the only admin that i've spoke with and was a pretty cool guy was L2 Crabbed's admin , the rest of you are the same type of scrub.

Cheers!

It really is hilarious for me to find out that after all these years you two guys are still butthurt and talk shit and lies about us when we're not there to reply.

Dev you tried with Wargate many times. My clan joined your server every time you opened it , even in the last opening that as far as the players were told it was all Colville and you were not there.

Never did any of us beg to have access to ANY server and NEVER did you have the balls to ban anyone , let alone a whole clan.

If you did that you would lose 50% of your online anyway since your servers were never very crowded, you were smart enough to know his.

Tsetos can confirm :)

xdem , man you're the type of server admin i dislike the most.

You act all mighty and talk shit on forums like you're something but in the end that's all you can do.

Talk.

You have never actually done anything that can back your words up.

I remember playing in your server only once (i've played in so many servers that i can't remember many of them btw).

I had a dagger.

Like most servers i play at , i report and suggest quite a few things.

After i think it was 1 and a half month in your server this "bored-noth to do-fed up with this" feeling was too strong.

You had to do something or we had to leave since that shit was boring.

You were pretty absent in the forums but you're a sneaky one so you announced an upcoming update that would fix most of the problems and also used that as an excuse for not being active. You were working on the update , that's what you said.

The update happened , but me and everyone else saw that nothing really changed.

And right after that you were gone , again :P

So ofc we would leave your server and since it was obvious that you were a lier we were the ones who blacklisted you and your server.

Just like i did with Dev and his servers.

You two and everyone else need to realise something.

We give ZERO f@cks about you, all of you.

We could not care less.

We just want to play the game , have some fun and that's all.

We're only looking for a good server , nothing more , that's why we joined pretty much all private servers in the past few years.

And we left each and every one of them because they were bad.

We do have the experience and are able to see when and if a server is going to die.

So , ofc we'll leave , even after 1 week , and all players will do the same eventually even if they talk shit about us when they see us leaving.

Instead of using your energy to make up lies and hate on a dead forum you could maybe start working on a project and think of something new.

All you do is trying to copy a project that is 10 years old and you can't even copy it properly.

It's not even a good project to begin with, you could be copying L2 Race Supremacy , it was WAY better than Pride.

Anyway , i have no hard feelings against you two after all you 're the typical priv server admin type.

Having said that i do want to say that the only admin that i've spoke with and was a pretty cool guy was L2 Crabbed's admin , the rest of you are the same type of scrub.

Cheers!

you are a trash, with fake deva players from l2pride.

You join a server then you begin asking favors from the admins, if they deny you hate and leave if they accept you stay and make everyone else from the server.

Clans like yours shouldn't even being mentioned.

At least i have the spine to use my name and not speak bull anonymously :)

No clue who these fake deva players from pride are but i'm sure they're cool guys.

Most of my members though like myself never played pride.

I join servers and ask favors , bot, donate, cheat , i'm the freaking Eddie Guerrero  of lineage 2. I even was an admin in many servers and i was abusing that by giving items to my members.

Or at least that is what people like you seem to believe.

I guess brain damage is normal when you have your head bumping on the floor from all that ass whooping we're giving you all.

Clans like mine shouldn't be mentioned by trash like you but hey, it's not like you have anything better to do, i understand that.

So keep it coming , we're having lots of fun with all of you :)

At least i have the spine to use my name and not speak bull anonymously :)

No clue who these fake deva players from pride are but i'm sure they're cool guys.

Most of my members though like myself never played pride.

I join servers and ask favors , bot, donate, cheat , i'm the freaking Eddie Guerrero  of lineage 2. I even was an admin in many servers and i was abusing that by giving items to my members.

Or at least that is what people like you seem to believe.

I guess brain damage is normal when you have your head bumping on the floor from all that ass whooping we're giving you all.

Clans like mine shouldn't be mentioned by trash like you but hey, it's not like you have anything better to do, i understand that.

So keep it coming , we're having lots of fun with all of you :)

forever a pwned trash. live with it try to do something in rl maybe find a "cool" bin and live in.

Please someone copy l2 race supremacy, bored of pridefail style servers :(

The same retarded pack going from hand to hand without any changes and failing