[L2J] Lineage 2 Destruction

xoiten

[GR]Kalimera re mages..Ti egine Aimor kai esu server?Ftanei poia exete vrei to pack tou pride style kai to kanete full costum kai ginetai poutana.Are enas Dav pou sas xreiazetai!!! xaxaa

[GR]Kalimera re mages..Ti egine Aimor kai esu server?Ftanei poia exete vrei to pack tou pride style kai to kanete full costum kai ginetai poutana.Are enas Dav pou sas xreiazetai!!! xaxaa

As I do not know any greek I had a friend to translate it for me.

I'm not sure who this Aimor guy is besides his joining my server with a couple of his friends I take.

You shouldn't be judging the server if you haven't played on it mate. As I mentioned earlier, you cannot compare this server to a another pride server besides it's coded features.

Everything else has changed.

well they think that aimor is on ur team or owner cuz of ur Teammate named Forgotten...aimor clan name got Forgotten inside of it :P thats pathetic anyway

Oh i see, lol. But nah Forgotten has nothing to do with them either. Dont even know why he chose that name to be honest :D

Anyways, i did some wrong timer on release, its 6PM GMT +1 and not GMT +2.

Servers now live. 2 hours and 130 players.

Can any mod move my server to private servers ?

Some see is at failed, some see it as success.

We see it as success since we didnt except that amount of players on release.

Some see is at failed, some see it as success.

We see it as success since we didnt except that amount of players on release.

What did you expect, 60 online? This must be your first time opening a server and you probably don't have a clue how things work, so let me clue you in, 130 players server is 5-10 days server, after that you will start announcing about wipe or reopening, that's inevitable. Just pray in god that you get past the < 400 death limit or accept your failure

Edited by xxdem

Im not a part of this team anymore,i just helped them in some minor things. Retarded monkey :)

Xoiten in your forum topic was saying that there are no Greek admins in the team but you might be getting some and now you lie that you left the team because he has found you how stupid can you be ? Btw nice chat ban reason you prove that you are stupidest than the stupid

Εντάξει για την ψυχή της μάνας σου τον βοήθησες και βγήκες από τον server αχαχαχαχ ο αλλος σε ρώτησε αν μπορεί να παίξει με high 5 και λες δεν ξέρω πόσο άσχετος παίζει να είσαι κρίμα στα ζώα που έχεις για παίχτες και μπήκαν να δουν τη δουλειά.

Ποιά δουλειά έτσι είναι η δουλειά αφου δεν έχεις ιδέα και πολλές μέρες σου είπε ο xdem κανονικά 4 μέρες πρέπει να έχεις πάει down όπως είναι και το website τώρα. : DD

Edited by Godrics

InTheEnd was indeed a big help for the server, and I can't deny that.

As for greek admins, I said I didn't want any greek language during admin mode, and I kinda find that word vegena fun even though I don't know what it means xD

And as for you xxdem, it depends. I did open a couple of servers before but after coming back to l2 I didn't know what to except. Everytime you read some where, most servers had around 500 players, only the RU or the L2Off had a good amount still.

You have to Base your game off what you think will be at start and we didn't expect 200+ after a couples of hours. But it shows that we did something right.