Items
Currency:
Dest Coin, Dest Silver and Dest Gold
currency.JPG

Item Currency:
Eva's, Shilen, Einhasad and Gran Kain Hearts
token.jpg

There are 6 tiers of armors and weapons:
Rare, Heroic, Unique, Epic, Legendary and Obsidian.
Epic and above will be extremely hard to obtain.
tier.jpg

Rare to Heroic
These Armors and Weapons are very easy to obtain, they already have a very high enchant when bought off the shop. The reason for this is to give new players a chance against Epic and above players.

Epic Armor and Weapons:
The "Casual" Epic items is the standard gear after playing a bit. Epic is not hard to get but rather requires a small group.
Any gear above Epic is nearly equally to Epic. Any gear above Epic has an better offensive and defensive skills, which makes them better than Epic.

Legendary Armor and Weapons:
Legendary's can be farmed through the "hidden" areas of the world. The monsters in these areas have a 12 hours respawn time after killing them.

Obsidian Weapons:
The strongest and hardest weapon to obtain.
They have a chance to stack either buff or debuff when you attack,
Example: Increase Attack Speed and Reduce enemy pDef, stacks up to 5 times.

Obsidian Armors:
The strongest and hardest armors to obtain.
These armor parts have invidually stats, and when you combine them, you earn a special set bonus.

Talisman
Custom talisman with usefull stats.
talisman.JPG

Misc.

Working and challenging APCs
They drop Obsidian Materials and they're very hard to kill.
apc.jpg

Farming Zones
The Starting Zone, are ment for new players, the monsters are easy to kill and they have a good amount of drops to help you out.
startingzone.jpg

Advanced Farming Zone, is the "main" farming zone after you have gotten some decent gear.
advzone.jpg

Epic Farming, when you have finally reached full gear and ready to move on for some more challenges.
epiczone.jpg

Legendary Farming.
Run around and explore the world to find the legendary creatures - 12 hours respawn time.
legendary.jpg

Obsidian Farming.
Weekend only and Killing Raidbosses for Obsidian Gear.
obsidian1.jpg
Custom skills:
New and rare skills have been created.
clone.jpg

Support and less playable classes.
Some classes have been adjusted and added a couple of skills to them to make them worth playing.

Recommendation:
Do not skip any tiers of items, monsters are based off a "fully" equipped player. If you only focus on, Weapon, Armor and Jewelry, you will not get far and things will be really hard for you.
Get fully geared before moving past Heroic. Cloak, Accessories, Bracelet, Belt, Armor, Weapon, Accessories, Talismans and etc.
- Rushing through the game, does not make you stronger, but will make you weaker in the end.

Sincerely
L2 Destruction Staff

Edited by xoiten
  • Upvote 1

We are doing some final touch this week and then we will have beta.
Since we customized a lot of stuff, we want to be sure that everything is working as intended and we have some "fun" dota like 5v5 events we are trying to work on, but we twisted it.

Added a couple of pictures to the feature list.

nice pics man,seems like you have done some great job so far,continue to ipmvore server for better experience.nice update

Is it another gracia-final pride pack wrapped in a new costume (like the same half assed classes, skills, etc)?

Hope, it's not.

I'll do the story short.

I knew Dav way before he started L2Pride, and I was one of the first 5 players on Pride when he opened it. This might reveal my identity, but im an honest man.

I played with Dav since L2Extreme, which only old school players know that server, and we played together till he opened Pride. We helped him and he helped us suggest different "path" of his server.

I will not say that I miss Prides Play style, but rather Prides "java" features, such as Custom Enchant, coloured PvP, the unique "skill" features he coded.

Hence the reason why i picked Pride Pack.

We kept the stats of Accessories, jewelry's and stats up to Unique. Stats above Epic are customized stats. All drops, style of play, style of pvp, everything else has changed. 

We spent 3 month so far changing everything. Textures, Stats, Skills, Items, and whenever i feel like "this is pride" ill change my idea and do something else.

What I can say about my server, which is very different from Pride is the play style, the pvp and the balance.

In Pride, you could farm for month after month without getting anything. Which was one of the reason why i left Pride, after supporting  him in many years.

On L2Destruction, its not about luck, its not about who spent the most time in Gludin, or farm 6 month to get gear, its not about who has the best gear.

L2Destruction is about having fun, without having to "worry" about getting the best gear, you play, farm, pve, pvp and do raids. And in the end, before  you notice it, you are fully geared. Not to mention that the stats different from Unique to Obsidian is very small. The big difference is the offensive / defensive proc skill bonus they have.  90% of all our currency and materials needed for items drops at 100% rate. Just different mobs have different drops.

Come and test it out when we release it for close beta, ill even personally play with you and show you the huge difference.

We know some people have a nostalgic moment of Pride, and people want to feel that feeling again, but honestly, Pride is dead and it will stay down till Dav miraculously reopen it. Any "copy" of excatly pride from stratch and till they release without touching anything are just players who doesnt have their own ideas. (You're allowed to flame me here :P)

Edited by xoiten

I'll do the story short.

I knew Dav way before he started L2Pride, and I was one of the first 5 players on Pride when he opened it. This might reveal my identity, but im an honest man.

I played with Dav since L2Extreme, which only old school players know that server, and we played together till he opened Pride. We helped him and he helped us suggest different "path" of his server.

Okay Dav was one of the biggest donators back in his Era as a player, he started donating almost everything, when he reached max gear and he gained Dente's trust he got a small access level just to be capable of trolling around.(When Dav was on KL if I can remember well)

*Dente was the Owner and when he decided to give up Dav offered him an amount of money in order to gain full control of the server.

c5797b2e4c3d4611a85e9e15355a9e4f.png

Your server will be just like l2wargate and l2hayze hypes without results

gl

interesting . good luck :D

Okay Dav was one of the biggest donators back in his Era as a player, he started donating almost everything, when he reached max gear and he gained Dente's trust he got a small access level just to be capable of trolling around.(When Dav was on KL if I can remember well)

*Dente was the Owner and when he decided to give up Dav offered him an amount of money in order to gain full control of the server.

c5797b2e4c3d4611a85e9e15355a9e4f.png

Your server will be just like l2wargate and l2hayze hypes without results

gl

Are you plotting that I'm one of those in the picture ?

They started after I did.

Dav was never in KL.

Dav was back then known as Davros. Those guys are WMD.

I'm from the HV with Davros, Liath, Kisha, Lied, Ultrashort etc.

I never played on wargate or l2hayze.

But I knew people that did, and I can't tell you why they failed or why we would be another of them. All I know is they used the same type of farming system, hard farming for small reward.

If you look at pride as the server it was, then yes it's impossible to make something even close to it.

But if you look it as another "l2j platform/l2j server" then what Dav manage to create in codes and effort he put in, theres no way anyone could have done it. This server was the first server you could called extreme customisation.

When I looked at reopening L2Destruction, I was looking at what pride and other "l2j packs" were out there and everything I wanted was in pride pack, source wise. I personally hate how pride in game farming and play style worked and how things got balance,

That's why we are basically changing everything besides accessories/jewellery and stats up to titanium which for us is > so grade > dynasty > titanium > custom epic > custom legendary > custom obsidian.

We don't have his 50 different mats that you need to farm and have a 0.00025% chance for a lucky drops or anything related to that. So before you starting saying we are another hype that is a wannabe pride, come and check it out when we release it, any feedbacks are usefull resources.

Only the thing that you had to use the leaked and crappy Gracia Final source of Pride is enough evidence to show that you're a guy with no skill. Secondly if you don't know Java on a professional level you are wasting both your and players time.

Every server that used this pack didn't last more than a month, wasn't that lesson enough for you? If not you're retarded and greedy

I'm not a professional java developer, I admit that, but I do know how to code enough to get a along.

I would rather say I'm the mind behind the ideas and I have a couple of friends who helps me with java. They do not know the game but they know the language so, recoding takes a while but we are doing it.

Do you know why they didn't last more than a month ? I don't, but like you said yourself, they probably just downloaded the crappy leaked patch without knowing what to do with it.

I do know xml, php, html, sql and so on. So I change anything and re-do everything that I don't agree with, from the pack.

Now I got some skills ingame that I haven't seen on other server, maybe people think it'd stupid or maybe they are too lazy, but one thing that is for sure, those skills are fun and changes the perspective of pvp/pve.

As said, I took the pack because it had the features I wanted, not the damn play style or items.

How long would it take you to code everything Dav did in his pack? And why would you code it if there's an already working code ?