Private Server / Game Logo For Mmo/rpg

∽Ave∽

Since Ave is useless in this forum hopefully we have the useful one in here, who's you. Hence you have to show & prove us your achievements cuz what you presented previously as photoshop work sucked into my eyes and as about coding, well if you know how to code it means nothing for me. It's good for yourself to have mastered a skill or w/e but the point is to show us your achievements by using that skill eg: opening a server and succeeding to the complete strategy rather than spending all day here criticising others and posting hate comments. Trust me posting a bad criticism for someone else doesn't make you better if you don't have arguements and define the reasons you do so plus others might like it and you are equal to every single member. You are not a kind of God over here neither you or xdem. That's why I referred to Sofoklis and as about the greek quote on a non greek section it seems that I passed my message and you know how to read greek so.. ;) you can fuck yourself or commit a suicide for not accepting something that is pretty cool. Gtfo already

Awwww it hurts honey? Is ok it will pass  :-[

Ps. i didn't bother read your text, i just saw is big so i guess you're on drama.

Edited by AccessDenied

Awwww it hurts honey? Is ok it will pass  :-[

Ps. i didn't bother read your text, i just saw is big so i guess you're on drama.

Drama ? You are the drama queen of the forum what are you talking about queen ?

Also your english are so greekish actually, "it will pass"  that expression doesn't even exist : d

Ps: you didn't bother to read which means you will never grow up and never learn in your life. It's your choice though. Queen

Drama ? You are the drama queen of the forum what are you talking about queen ?

Also your english are so greekish actually, "it will pass"  that expression doesn't even exist : d

Ps: you didn't bother to read which means you will never grow up and never learn in your life. It's your choice though. Queen

Thank you  :-[  :-[  Love you now byee!!

AccessDenied 

xxdem

Most retarded persons left on this forum. Waiting so this haters just get BAN'ed.

"5 min of work", "10 min of work" - You already know its trashtalk when someone put such timings. 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, lel.

Also, telling a person who uses downloaded 3D models of McLaren, placed a plane underneath and did a shity "animations". WoW, that was hard.

You didn't even use a enviroment map. Light "setup" sukcs balls. What is that, vray direct light? lel. You didn't get to that part yet in Your free Youtube tutorial? :poker face: 

GOOD JOB!  :troll: 

My clients complains - yeah, when I get yet another +1 feedback, You keep Your mouth shut. When a retarded kiddo speak trash, You jump right away to support

his trash talk. Speak with maxtor, please. I would love to start the conversation with him about Your attitude. Mods already know You and Your attitude, we talk

abut You on chat, just waiting for Your final post, so You can pack Your stuff and leave this forum for good.

Please, DO SOME MORE TRASH TALK - give us some more reasons to kick Your useless ass out of here.

MAKE A 10 MIN YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH YOU MAKING IT FROM 0 TO THE END - NO SPEED-UP'S, 1:1 TIMETRIAL.

I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU.

IF YOU WONT, YOU ARE PATHETIC AND I WILL COPY PASTE THIS MSG UNDERNEATH EVER POST YOU MAKE  :troll:

My photoshop knowledge is limited to making ingame GUI's and interfaces, I never said I can do it and I never said Im photoshop pro. Now whose the retard, learn to read because your brain spins so slow that your mouth spits only garbage

aVVe since you're a designer, add me on skype to ask you 3-4 things in Maya :) 

just the way you talk prove you're idk. weirdo. http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/211544-about-ave-buying-an-updater-very-quick-cleanhehe/

Poor pro avve ;( he had to go to his gf :'( poor you

This person got his updater. He never wanted to accept his refound - multiple times. At situation with no ending, I've decided to finish his job, even when he insulted me.
He is now using my updater on his server.

Well, well, You've FAILED   :'(  Didn't expected that, huh? 

My photoshop knowledge is limited to making ingame GUI's and interfaces, I never said I can do it and I never said Im photoshop pro.

Then WHY THE HELL You are even talking shits when You know shit about shits You are talking about?
Hmmm? Talking about "how much time it would take" when You know shit about PS...xxdem "logic".

That prooves You are yet another troll and flamer, ranging with no reason, just to boost Your lame ego.
Tell me - how does it feel when somone make a good point and prooves you are a troll? Talking about PS
work, knowing shit about PS work.

G-G dude.

Edited by aVVe

This person got his updater. He never wanted to accept his refound - multiple times. At situation with no ending, I've decided to finish his job, even when he insulted me.

He is now using my updater on his server.

Well, well, You've FAILED   :'(  Didn't expected that, huh? 

Then WHY THE HELL You are even talking shits when You know shit about shits You are talking about?

Hmmm? Talking about "how much time it would take" when You know shit about PS...xxdem "logic".

That prooves You are yet another troll and flamer, ranging with no reason, just to boots Your lame ego.

Tell me - how does it feel when somone make a good point and prooves you are a troll? Talking about PS

work, knowing shit about PS work.

G-G dude.

You're mentally challenged so I'm not gonna flame you back or anything like that because that would be stupid.

I told you, I know that the average Photoshop professional can do it in 20 minutes, how the fuck you can deny that? If you deny that you've obviously never being into business to see what others can do with photoshop and with what speed.

I didn't said its bad, its actually nice but its an easy job for the average photoshop entrepreneur.

You call me a retard, but the fact is that Im the best programmer in this forum with kickass C and Java skills, thats why Im still not banned in this forum for my shitty attitude, because unlike you I am respected

Some bla bla bla

Again, what You are doing here m8? 

My photoshop knowledge is limited to making ingame GUI's and interfaces, I never said I can do it and I never said Im photoshop pro. Now whose the retard, learn to read because your brain spins so slow that your mouth spits only garbage

Wait, You want to speak about PS work when You knowshit about PS work, but You know pro's?

Well, I know java pros, who could write Your lame patches in 3 min even when You write them for days  :troll: Easy. Stop waisting time. Do something with Your life  :alone:

Again, what You are doing here m8? 

Wait, You want to speak about PS work when You knowshit about PS work, but You know pro's?

Well, I know java pros, who could write Your lame patches in 3 min even when You write them for days  :troll: Easy. Stop waisting time. Do something with Your life  :alone:

I am already doing something in my life stop being delusional, your intelligence is limited on flaming people you don't know IRL just from a few hypertext replies

PS: I'm Java veteran for years, bringing me pros that would kick my ass would be nice to sharper my skills ever more just please do it! Also where the fuck you've seen my "Lame patches" you delusional boy, don't judge things you've never seen it makes you look far more stupid than you actually are.

PS: trollfaces aren't gonna help you, so you better start talking like a grown man

Yet another bla bla

What You are doing here m8? 

My photoshop knowledge is limited to making ingame GUI's and interfaces, I never said I can do it and I never said Im photoshop pro.

You know what, that reminds me, that I know some java AND C pro dev's. And You know what? Then can code ANYTHING You can, but in 3 min.

I'm speaking seriously - You code Your crap for 6h. Experianced java dev - BOOM. 3 min. DONE!

C++? Dude...stop wisting time. Writing, debuging...Pro can outcode You easly. BOOM! 3 min. DONE.

You suck. Your code suck. You are slow and stupid. And pro's are better than You!

#xXdemLogic  :gusta:

What You are doing here m8? 

You know what, that reminds me, that I know some java AND C pro dev's. And You know what? Then can code ANYTHING You can, but in 3 min.

I'm speaking seriously - You code Your crap for 6h. Experianced java dev - BOOM. 3 min. DONE!

C++? Dude...stop wisting time. Writing, debuging...Pro can outcode You easly. BOOM! 3 min. DONE.

You suck. Your code suck. You are slow and stupid. And pro's are better than You!

#xXdemLogic  :gusta:

You sneaky bastard  :dat:

But there's a flaw on your logic, I talked my facts over a demonstration you made whereas you just trashtalk

You are telling facts? Facts = "I know someone who can do stuff"? Well, I know You suck and I know someone who can do
Your crap better and faster. THATS A FACT THEN!

But I'm dead serious dude! Your codes are childlish and at such low point. I know 10x better dev's who can code Your crap
in like 3 min. 4 min TOP! And You are calling Yourself a "developer"? Of what? Of crap? 
There is no flaw. You suck :D

#Pr0s10xBetterThanXxdem  :poker face:

Edited by aVVe

• 2 months later...

Said a Photoshop guy to a 3D designer, then wrapped his head with a towel and jumped from the 4th floor down to a river.

You're probably the worst, idk why they made you moderator. Imma talk with maxtor for this. You're immature and most of your clients complain. 

Look what you will never do in your life cause you just rip and repaint from other games

IP5G5iv.png

but it aint 2015 tho :doge: