Private Server / Game Logo For Mmo/rpg

∽Ave∽

Hello

I would like to preview a special LOGO design for a priavte server project. Feel free to share Your

comment, opinion and ideas to enhance my workflow.

o1lX6z9.png

Additional information:

• PS + 3D, AI
  • 56 overall layers,
  • overall 5-6h of work,
  • based&evolved on simple sketchup idea.

EDIT: Added higher resolution preview image.

Take care,
Ave

Edited by aVVe
  • Like 1

Woow! It sparkles!

Thank You :)

Cut the fun, ya know how hard is this  :dat:  At least 5 min in photoshop 

With Your skills? At least 5 days - just to make the basic text shape. And 5 weeks to get the final result - which won't look anything close to this.

MAKE A 5 MIN YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH YOU MAKING IT FROM 0 TO THE END - NO SPEED-UP'S, 1:1 TIMETRIAL.

I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU.

IF YOU WONT, YOU ARE PATHETIC AND I WILL COPY PASTE THIS MSG UNDERNEATH EVER POST YOU MAKE  :troll:

Thank You :)

With Your skills? At least 5 days - just to make the basic text shape. And 5 weeks to get the final result - which won't look anything close to this.

MAKE A 5 MIN YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH YOU MAKING IT FROM 0 TO THE END - NO SPEED-UP'S, 1:1 TIMETRIAL.

IF YOU WONT, YOU ARE PATHETIC AND I WILL COPY PASTE THIS MSG UNDERNEATH EVER POST YOU MAKE  :troll:

Said a Photoshop guy to a 3D designer, then wrapped his head with a towel and jumped from the 4th floor down to a river.

You're probably the worst, idk why they made you moderator. Imma talk with maxtor for this. You're immature and most of your clients complain. 

Look what you will never do in your life cause you just rip and repaint from other games

IP5G5iv.png

Edited by AccessDenied

@ Ave don't give a shit for the "I have bigger dick than yours" comments. It's a stunning work into my eyes : ) GG.

Cut the fun, ya know how hard is this  :dat:  At least 5 min in photoshop 

Its literally 10 minutes of work for a photshop professional, I would consider this amateur if it was coding, idk why you felt like posting

Το ίδιο ισχύει και για τους δυο σας.

3DpNZV3.png

Edited by Godrics

AccessDenied 

xxdem

Most retarded persons left on this forum. Waiting so this haters just get BAN'ed.
"5 min of work", "10 min of work" - You already know its trashtalk when someone put such timings. 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, lel.

Also, telling a person who uses downloaded 3D models of McLaren, placed a plane underneath and did a shity "animations". WoW, that was hard.
You didn't even use a enviroment map. Light "setup" sukcs balls. What is that, vray direct light? lel. You didn't get to that part yet in Your free Youtube tutorial? :poker face: 

GOOD JOB!  :troll: 
My clients complains - yeah, when I get yet another +1 feedback, You keep Your mouth shut. When a retarded kiddo speak trash, You jump right away to support
his trash talk. Speak with maxtor, please. I would love to start the conversation with him about Your
attitude. Mods already know You and Your attitude, we talk
abut You on chat, just waiting for Your final post, so You can pack Your stuff and leave this forum for good.

Please, DO SOME MORE TRASH TALK - give us some more reasons to kick Your useless ass out of here.

Its literally 10 minutes of work for a photshop professional, I would consider this amateur if it was coding, idk why you felt like posting

MAKE A 10 MIN YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH YOU MAKING IT FROM 0 TO THE END - NO SPEED-UP'S, 1:1 TIMETRIAL.

Edited by aVVe

dont know if this work is 5m-10m for the "professionals" of these forum but i really like what i see , so yeah gj buddy !

brainDenied is just funny with his desperate need to impress someone,

also, he forgot once again to add link to author.

Yeah, but he's the one to keep on telling ppl they are using "downloaded templates", lel.

dont know if this work is 5m-10m for the "professionals" of these forum but i really like what i see , so yeah gj buddy !

Thx man. I didn't had a ready idea for it. Just a fast sketch. It all evolved on that in PS. In future, I will play with this layout and maybe create another logo. Will see :)

@ Ave don't give a shit for the "I have bigger dick than yours" comments. It's a stunning work into my eyes : ) GG.

Το ίδιο ισχύει και για τους δυο σας.

Congratulations for greek in an EN section. I guess sofoklis didn't mention your stupidy

AccessDenied 

xxdem

Most retarded persons left on this forum. Waiting so this haters just get BAN'ed.

"5 min of work", "10 min of work" - You already know its trashtalk when someone put such timings. 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, lel.

Also, telling a person who uses downloaded 3D models of McLaren, placed a plane underneath and did a shity "animations". WoW, that was hard.

You didn't even use a enviroment map. Light "setup" sukcs balls. What is that, vray direct light? lel. You didn't get to that part yet in Your free Youtube tutorial? :poker face: 

GOOD JOB!  :troll: 

My clients complains - yeah, when I get yet another +1 feedback, You keep Your mouth shut. When a retarded kiddo speak trash, You jump right away to support

his trash talk. Speak with maxtor, please. I would love to start the conversation with him about Your attitude. Mods already know You and Your attitude, we talk

abut You on chat, just waiting for Your final post, so You can pack Your stuff and leave this forum for good.

Please, DO SOME MORE TRASH TALK - give us some more reasons to kick Your useless ass out of here.

MAKE A 10 MIN YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH YOU MAKING IT FROM 0 TO THE END - NO SPEED-UP'S, 1:1 TIMETRIAL.

A moderator calling members retard. Good.

You're so low quality i see why your clients flame you rofl   :-[

PS. i forgot

TAKE CARE

AVE

xaxa0xa0xaxaxaax

brainDenied is just funny with his desperate need to impress someone,

also, he forgot once again to add link to author.

You're useless in this forum, you can't design, you can't code life sucks i know. Poor kid

Also template? When i did the timelapses video i bet u didnt watch them but since u live in island i bet ur net can't load it LEL

Edited by AccessDenied

You're so low quality i see why your clients flame you rofl  :-[

Sorry, You are not a member, You are a troll.

Congratulations for greek in an EN section. I guess sofoklis didn't mention your stupidy

You're so low quality i see why your clients flame you rofl   :-[

PS. i forgot

TAKE CARE

AVE

xaxa0xa0xaxaxaax

You're useless in this forum, you can't design, you can't code life sucks i know. Poor kid

Also template? When i did the timelapses video i bet u didnt watch them but since u live in island i bet ur net can't load it LEL

Since Ave is useless in this forum hopefully we have the useful one in here, who's you. Hence you have to show & prove us your achievements cuz what you presented previously as photoshop work sucked into my eyes and as about coding, well if you know how to code it means nothing for me. It's good for yourself to have mastered a skill or w/e but the point is to show us your achievements by using that skill eg: opening a server and succeeding to the complete strategy rather than spending all day here criticising others and posting hate comments. Trust me posting a bad criticism for someone else doesn't make you better if you don't have arguements and define the reasons you do so plus others might like it and you are equal to every single member. You are not a kind of God over here neither you or xdem. That's why I referred to Sofoklis and as about the greek quote on a non greek section it seems that I passed my message and you know how to read greek so.. ;) you can fuck yourself or commit a suicide for not accepting something that is pretty cool. Gtfo already

Edited by Godrics