interlude [L2J] L2 Newline

Newline

Moderators: To all those who belong. I have placed as chronicle of the server the Interlude, although this is not true. Newline has practically a chronicle of its own.
I haven't put rates or any information I have read in the rules, because it is totally meaningless to do so. I hope you understand. Best regards

2hp60ls.png

FIRST TRAILER - GAMEPLAY VERSION

+Info - Official Sites

.- Website: https://nlgames.net
.- Newline Team: https://nlgames.net/nlteam
Edited by Newline
  • Upvote 2

EVERYTHING WRONG WITH L2NEWLINE in LESS THAN 3 MINUTE

CURRENT SINS: 0

1. Owner aka creator of the server is making a high entrance by remind at moderators that his server is not even listed in prefix yet. Basically thats a marketing trick to make players consider of the fact that the server is not just a server but something higher than Lineage 2 and provoke them to join. Also thats no true? What you mean its not true. You haven't make a new chronicle until you add new maps, objects, characters, skills e.t.c and interlude is way too far from make this happen. I would prefer if you mention the word HighFive or any latest chronicle rather than a 2006 chronicle with just addons such as 3rd person view which already is by default somehow. (+1)

2. Introducing the server by making a leading-interactive question `cliche. (+1)

3. "Extremely competitive on-line game", hahahaha. Its interesting fact that you did some nice changes on this server but this does not seperate it from the category that already exists. You can give it any name you want, its still a Lineage 2 since you use this platform. Game mechanics doesn't allow further changes than some addons. The day i see dynamic particles i'll call it Lineage 3D but for now is Lineage 2. (+2)

4. "The main objective of the participants will be to implement the most approprivate strategy after each game to shoot down the enemy", thats sound so slow-acting and dramatic which made me believe for a second you make new Grand theft auto game. Back to Lineage 2 now.(+1)

5. "Whats in Newline"? Well basically a faction like server with some nice style. (+1)

6. "Ten reasons why you should join us", `cliche. (+1)

7. "who will keep you entertained every day of the year." including when girlfriend's period ? If yes i'll eat this. (+1)

8. Finally all classes of Lineage 2 regain their importance? I don't actual remember when they lost it in the first place unless we speak for those low quality daily wannabe hypocrite servers made by homo-erectus owners. I'm pretty sure in low rate servers summoners and other no F1-F2 chars, are more used and more accurate on killing especially during olympiad where mana potions are disabled. False facts just to show importance.(+2)

9. A new gameplay came to solve the existing problems, cause whats the solution when a game has already problems? I know! Lets add more things, this will erase the previous one and we are all fine. (+1)

10. "No more bots", "No more high donors". Last time i heard so believable words were from Trumb, 1 minute before he get elected. (+1)

11. The community of L2Newline hope you to enjoy? How is this a reason for us to join? You said 10 reasons to try us yet most of them are irrelevant. We follow more rules of god's commandments than your actual counting on reasons for us to join. (+2)

12. Owner is making a reference to his server machine and his stuff like the audience care or will ever see. It's the internet.. I can present my i5 laptop as xeon with dual titan anytime you want. Believe it or no. (+1)

13. An international project, totally safe and stable? Alright thank you for pointing this out but you won't convience a player who got used playing in "dirty" servers 12 years now. You can't go around and yell "Ice Cream" in a big white truck and wait for clients. (+1)

14. In the trailer we can cleary see the map made by deMEV ripped by League of legends and nothing less or more. So basically the new game you bring is a huge map that cost you over 1,000 to buy it. Great preview and nice quality but it undo all the things you said. Is just a nice and well done server. No new game, no new chronicle. (+5)

15. Server's website is written in spanish cause fuck you rest of the world, you ain't read. (+1)

16. Website items are declared by Apple's icon. Nice job fanboys. (+2)

A TOTAL OF 24 SINS

SENTENCE: I'm on a seafood diet. I see food and i eat it.

Ief8HFj.png

Disclaimer: Sins is not spam or flame, is just objective observation. I wish you good luck with your server.

Edited by AccessDenied

1. Owner aka creator of the server is making a high entrance by remind at moderators that his server is not even listed in prefix yet. Basically thats a marketing trick to make players consider of the fact that the server is not just a server but something higher than Lineage 2 and provoke them to join. Also thats no true? What you mean its not true. You haven't make a new chronicle until you add new maps, objects, characters, skills e.t.c and interlude is way too far from make this happen. I would prefer if you mention the word HighFive or any latest chronicle rather than a 2006 chronicle with just addons such as 3rd person view which already is by default somehow. (+1)

2. Introducing the server by making a leading-interactive question `cliche. (+1)

3. "Extremely competitive on-line game", hahahaha. Its interesting fact that you did some nice changes on this server but this does not seperate it from the category that already exists. You can give it any name you want, its still a Lineage 2 since you use this platform. Game mechanics doesn't allow further changes than some addons. The day i see dynamic particles i'll call it Lineage 3D but for now is Lineage 2. (+2)

4. "The main objective of the participants will be to implement the most approprivate strategy after each game to shoot down the enemy", thats sound so slow-acting and dramatic which made me believe for a second you make new Grand theft auto game. Back to Lineage 2 now.(+1)

5. "Whats in Newline"? Well basically a faction like server with some nice style. (+1)

7. "who will keep you entertained every day of the year." including when girlfriend's period ? If yes i'll eat this. (+1)

8. Finally all classes of Lineage 2 regain their importance? I don't actual remember when they lost it in the first place unless we speak for those low quality daily wannabe hypocrite servers made by homo-erectus owners. I'm pretty sure in low rate servers summoners and other no F1-F2 chars, are more used and more accurate on killing especially during olympiad where mana potions are disabled. False facts just to show importance.(+2)

9. A new gameplay came to solve the existing problems, cause whats the solution when a game has already problems? I know! Lets add more things, this will erase the previous one and we are all fine. (+1)

10. "No more bots", "No more high donors". Last time i heard so believable words were from Trumb, 1 minute before he get elected. (+1)

11. The community of L2Newline hope you to enjoy? How is this a reason for us to join? You said 10 reasons to try us yet most of them are irrelevant. We follow more rules of god's commandments than your actual counting on reasons for us to join. (+2)

12. Owner is making a reference to his server machine and his stuff like the audiance care or ever see. It's the internet.. I can present my i5 laptop as xeon with dual titan anytime you want. Believe it or no. (+1)

13. An international project, totally safe and stable? Alright thank you for pointing this out but you won't convience a player who got used playing in "dirty" servers 12 years now. You can't go around and yell "Ice Cream" in a big white truck and wait for clients. (+1)

14. In the trailer we can cleary see the map made by deMEV ripped by League of legends and nothing less or more. So basically the new game you bring is a huge map that cost you over 1,000 to buy it. Great preview and nice quality but it undo all the things you said. Is just a nice and well done server. No new game, no new chronicle. (+5)

15. Server's website is written in spanish cause fuck you rest of the world, you ain't read. (+1)

A TOTAL 24 SINS

Ief8HFj.png

Good luck with your server

lol nice one.

L2LOL. Hmm.. The time finally came to see L2 changing sex. Wanna see how it work out tho.

Well at least rather than new chronicle (aka h5+) it seems decent. Shame that with that team you couldn't create a new game and decided to start a L2 private server. I wonder how big can someone become by using copyrighted stuff.

But yet again i'm sure your work will do the talking.

Wish you the best!

Edit: Actually, i have to take back everything that i said, cause everything you show exist on latest chronicle (even the moba gameplay) and the map bought:

Edited by IpotoniC

14. In the trailer we can cleary see the map made by deMEV ripped by League of legends and nothing less or more. So basically the new game you bring is a huge map that cost you over 1,000 to buy it. Great preview and nice quality but it undo all the things you said.

nope, it's not my creations :)

deMEV League of legends map? You are so misinformed bro.

A lot of "observation" for "fantastically negative mistakes" but i don't see any potential in you to see simple things

A9A.jpg

Edited by SkuunK

12. Owner is making a reference to his server machine and his stuff like the audience care or will ever see. It's the internet.. I can present my i5 laptop as xeon with dual titan anytime you want. Believe it or no. (+1)

A TOTAL OF 24 SINS

Ief8HFj.png

Disclaimer: Sins is not spam or flame, is just objective observation. I wish you good luck with your server.

Dear marketing expert. I regret not having the same free time as you to answer such a testament. Luckily the forum users are already in charge of remarking at least a minority of all your mistakes. One by one... Tip of the day: Go and check the real meaning of "objective observation," then use the correct concepts before writing.

Anyway, thanks for yours Good luck wishes. But we prefer to bet on our already almost four years of hard work :). Regards