interlude [L2J] Godworld

godworld.ml

Hmm is there a starting day ? Because i didnt see it or on your site the opening date ?.

Let's assume never, it has been postponed 3 times already

We still wait open beta.he propably has problems currently.open beta date changed like 3-4times

beta was opened for 4 days, now we are working again on the server

the server opening will take place on 12 02 2017 14:00 GMT+2

Edited by godworld.ml

We have changed our grand opening date to 17 february 2017

godworld.ml  i suggest you to fix the most of the problems and then to open the server in BETA. I dont see the point to open and close server ..  you are losing now players.

godworld.ml  i suggest you to fix the most of the problems and then to open the server in BETA. I dont see the point to open and close server ..  you are losing now players.

our server did not went live yet, we had a beta phase of 3 days which we closed to rework

our server did not went live yet, we had a beta phase of 3 days which we closed to rework

what everrrrrrrrrrrr ... im just say'in make your server ready to play, and leave the little fixes when you open it BETA or Official

what everrrrrrrrrrrr ... im just say'in make your server ready to play, and leave the little fixes when you open it BETA or Official

we will open a new beta phase

gameplay will be like on live server, but all players will have all rates x10 higher then normal server

i will announce here everything we change

for now we managed to obtain a lighter patch, our patch have now 600 mb and arround 250 mb archived

• 2 weeks later...