[Acis] Re-Designed Retail Npc's

I've redesigned all ( most of 'em ) acis retail npc's and here is the result guys..Hope you like em :)

If you do, I may give them to someone who is working for all of you in order to provide you an acis pack :P

*Npc's & other HTML files will be shared soon!

ORDER: [Newest - Oldest]

*Newbie Services NPC

*BUFFER

*Welcome MESSAGE , Servernews!!

*Admin Augment Skills Info

*Antibot Prevention System

*Npc's

*More added to the list!

You can find them here: oh, do not hurt me

Edited by protoftw
  • Upvote 1

I've redesigned all ( most of 'em ) acis retail npc's and here is the result guys..Hope you like em :)

If you do, I may give them to someone who is working for all of you in order to provide you an acis pack :P

If you look really closely you gonna see the section says [sHARE] no [GENERAL DISCUSSION] 

Or you do a share (which include the link for download) or move them to general discussion.

If you look really closely you gonna see the section says [sHARE] no [GENERAL DISCUSSION] 

Or you do a share (which include the link for download) or move them to general discussion.

I'm sorry for posting them in the SHARE section..If you could move that post in GENERAL DISCUSSION it would be great!

Thanks in advance :)

In one case you add some pictures and buttons and shit but then at Account Manager and Nobless Manager you don't even have one single button. :D

In account manager there is no need to place a button ..The index is the one you can see..

Noblesse manager is at -->Class master menu , option: Noblesse Status